AGM LIVE BLOG!

by baltar447 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• baltar447
  • Fencing
    Fencing

Probably best to just refresh the user's profile page, it's easier to find. He's been updating with new posts in spurts.

http://www.reddit.com/user/DrJohnChrist

• minimus
    minimus

thank u !

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

It ends at 10am... where is the rest?

• clarity
    clarity

OMG ..frickin AMAZING ..Love all you wonderful Apostates!!!

Pure GOLD!

THANK YOU for this!

• laverite
    laverite

AMAZING job with the live blog. WOW.

• DS211
    DS211

Hahahaha soits in 21st century english!!!! So "lol" so when jesus tells peter "get away from me satan" it will now read "STFB satan WTF?"

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Has the new Bible got a new name?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

So basically, ol' Freddies needlessly wordy "scholarly" translation, has been replaced with an easier to read version. The same thing that Christendom has been doing of decades. I guess we will see what they revise. This new Bible is probably free, because the Deluxe version will need to be donated for. I am sure a similar "scholarly" bible would be $80.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Wow a New bible...in 21st Century English. Probably just an attempt to rake in some cash. I am sure they figure people will donate for a new bible. Whereas mant 'forget' to drop $ in the bucket for other pubs.

Also this really caught my eye: "Do not have association with "bum" witnesses" A new official designation. I guess all my friends have just lumped me and wife into "Bum" witness category.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit