Oh the irony

by Saltheart Foamfollower 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Saltheart Foamfollower
    Saltheart Foamfollower

I've just noticed that the text for the day after the Annual Meeting is "Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to you in sheep’s covering.—Matt. 7:15" - I'm sure someone can think of something witty to say.
    I think that since the 90's generation change caused such an exodus, the GB have been preparing the way quite carefully before revealing new truths - eg Acts book calling first century governing body, modern day Governing Body prepares for elevation of current GB as per recent watchtower. Now that pre 1919 has effectively been jetisoned, I think that they will eventually ditch 1914 and move last days up to Knorr's day. Not yet though. Maybe there will be something changed about Revelation trumpet blasts or Kings of North/South. All they need to use is their current magic word - "evidently" which they seem to think allows them to state whatever they want without any evidence - pretty much the opposite of what it really means.

the (not so) pure one

• adamah
    adamah

Adam

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Sometimes the best way to hide is in plain sight.

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

Adam: I love that picture! I know what I'm going to do to my German shepherd for Halloween. Hahaha

• adamah
    adamah

Faithful Witness said-

Adam: I love that picture! I know what I'm going to do to my German shepherd for Halloween. Hahaha

It's a great picture, isn't it? Dogs are so tolerant (so trusting and egoless) that I hope the owner appreciates that those dogs aren't just dopey, but they ALLOWED themselves to be humiliated as a sign of their love for their owners!

I always thought that Hell for someone who had dogs would be to told that their pets (who were in Dog heaven) were told what all those practical jokes their owners played on them at their expense were all about, LOL!

Dogs are great examples of unconditional love and loyalty, a lesson that humans can learn from canines (if only the dopey humans were a bit smarter to be able to learn it).

Adam

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

The dog on the left seems a little concerned, but willing to play along anyway.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Saltheart Foamfollower, how do you figure they've ditched 1919?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit