AGM stream?

by obarac 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• obarac
    obarac

Stream will be on stream.jw.org If anyone know login details let us know. Tnx

• sir82
    sir82

With this going out to dozens if not hundreds of Kingdom Halls & Assembly Halls in the US, seems like somebody ought to have one to share....

• HBH
    HBH

That would be so "In your face WTB$!" if it was streamed here.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Pretty please!

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Someone? 18 hours and 23 minutes until it starts...

If someone streams it, I do want to see it...

But if someone cannot stream it but will attend on Saturday, please tell us what all the fuss is about!!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Many here who are posters will not be attending but would like to get some actual feed from the program ....or naught.

I'm sure there are tons of JWN members who are still very active JWs who will be attending. Here's a suggestion:

How about this, and I'm serious!

Assuming you have a good quality cell phone with a long battery life, (after all the AGM does last 3 1/2 hours) how about getting a JWN member's phone number (someone who is tech savvy), calling their phone number and leaving your phone on throughout the program so that the JWN member at the other end can record it and eventually post it here online. If anything else, this would serve to get under 'Mother's' skin, for whatever its' worth!

Any volunteers?

• obarac
    obarac

So no login details yet???

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

I did see a post somewhere that mentioened that at least one KH was going to allow the infirmed to dial in like they normally do on a Sunday.

So if you have a dial in code etc, maybe you could record it via phone line.

NJY

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

JW GoneBad:

Assuming you have a good quality cell phone with a long battery life, (after all the AGM does last 3 1/2 hours) how about getting a JWN member's phone number (someone who is tech savvy), calling their phone number and leaving your phone on throughout the program so that the JWN member at the other end can record it and eventually post it here online.

I'm guessing mobile phone calls cost a lot less where you live?!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Free minutes on iphone, no?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit