Read on Watchtower Documents how discarding types-antitypes impacts the very core doctrine of the “faithful and discreet slave” itself!

by AndersonsInfo 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Thank you Barbara & Joe. I'm looking forward to your input on this dilemma of types and anti-types that WT has got itself into. Such clowns the GB are!:):)
  • minimus
    minimus
    Franz was an eccentric. He was unique. It was easy for him to have a cult following. He was magnetic, odd, intellectual. There is no one around that could even think up this bs anymore. His reasoning was really absurd but if you wanted to feel special, being on his team made you unique! It just shows that for over a century, Jehovah's witnesses have admitted that they were wrong on almost every teaching.
  • carla
    carla
    Thank you Barb! I get confused by the jw type/anti type stuff, just when I think I get something they change it, sigh.
  • Gayle
    Gayle
    WT "erasure dust" piling up. Their "new light" turns to dust eventually.
  • steve2
    steve2

It was easy for Freddie Franz to be an eccentric: He was geting on in years.

It is nigh impossible for younger ones to be seen as eccentric. They'd be hauled before judicial committees and sentenced.

Age confers more than the promise of dementia; it enables a kind of mystical musing that seduces younger listeners until the musings perceptibly surpass logic and reason so that even these mesmerized younger minds are forced to recognize they have been seduced by a charmingly talkative and misguided much older man.

Well before Fred died, he was put out to pasture whilst the organization re-wrote history so that the 1975 fiasco was seen as the musings of some with over-active imaginations.

Without Freddie Franz, 1975 would have come and gone without much comment in the literature.

With Freddie Franz, the words "1975" and "fiasco" are forever enjoined.

Who can tell where eccentricity trails off and dementia begins?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit