New Release At the 2013 Annual Meeting Of Jehavah's Witnesses.

by Brother Mike 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Brother Mike
    Brother Mike

Unconfirmed Rumors (But Credible)

NEW Bible

NEW Insight Volumes (Starting 2014 Theocretic School Year Talks Will Be Taken from the Insight Books)

NEW Understanding Of The FDS

NEW OD Book

NEW Reasoning From the Scriptures Book

Have you heard of anything else being released?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I can see the need for a new simplified Reasoning Book. The old is full of un-truths, and they need to become more mainstream to survive. So a simplified book that mirrors the FAQ section of JW.Org is desperately needed.

OD book, I wouldn't be shocked. They need that too. Maybe they will revise the baptismal questions to include loyalty to the slave.

• mindnumbed
    mindnumbed

Seriously?

That's quite a rollout of revised publications, with all of the changes over the past several years it is certainly necessary, but wow.

(Ecclesiastes 12:12) 12 As regards anything besides these, my son, take a warning: To the making of many books there is no end, and much devotion [to them] is wearisome to the flesh.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I hear they're going to slap some crap between two covers and call it "good."

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Nathan Natas,

• rubadubdub
    rubadubdub

Nathan Natas,

• Londo111
    Londo111

I'm assuming the online Study Guide will replace the Reasoning book?

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

I'd be happy if they just gave instructions to stop calling the Reasoning Book a Bible encyclopedia. I hear sisters doing this on the TMS and no one bats an eye.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Throw out all publications prior to July 2013 - it's all old light :)

• watson
    watson

Book rooms are being set up at all locations. Unmarked shipments.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit