Whats in a name ???

by BATHORY 12 Replies latest jw friends

• BATHORY
    BATHORY

G;Day young 'n old.

Was wondering what your real name say's about yourself according to this analysis. Mine is 78 % accurate. How are these things generated ??

Geez theres some weird names there, how bout this, ...

idiot is a name, so is dickhead. LOLOLOL

Try typing in robert ( YK ) wow huh !

Well is it good for you ??

• BATHORY
  • Gopher
    Gopher

Jeffrey as a first name gives you a very independent nature, yet you are friendly, approachable, and generous. You can be a spontaneous, expressive, and talkative person. Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be rather blunt and sarcastic. This name incorporates creative, artistic, and musical abilities, and there would be an element of originality in all that you do. You like to do things on the spur of the moment without planning or prior arrangements. Your spirits are buoyed up greatly by encouragement and appreciation. There is a tendency to be scattering in your efforts and you prefer to avoid menial jobs of a routine and repetitive nature. You are inclined to pursue good times and emotional indulgences to excess. Weaknesses in health due to the influence of this name centre in the head. You could experience headaches, or difficulties with your teeth, ears, eyes, or sinuses. Disorders related to the liver, which would be aggravated by rich foods, could also arise.
    Your name of Gopher gives you the desire to understand and help others with their problems but, at the same time, you can become too involved in their problems and, as a result, worry too much. This name creates a pleasant, easy-going, yet responsible nature. It gives you a natural ability to express affection to those close to you, without feelings of embarrassment. You tend to avoid issues, however, and put off until tomorrow the things which should be done today. Accordingly, you would find difficulty in achieving success in positions requiring aggressiveness and drive. Also, you prefer to avoid strenuous work of a manual nature. Your natural inclination is to pursue a line of work where you have contact with people, where you carry some responsibility, and where you are engaged in mental rather than physical activity. You are diplomatic in your handling of people and always give others the benefit of the doubt. You appreciate good music and art. The health weaknesses created by this name affect the fluid functions.

-J.R.

This post was not evaluated by any mental health professionals.
    Any opinions expressed are those of a fuzzy, cuddly rodent.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

interesting bath,

Harmony

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The name of Harmony creates a very quiet (huh? me quiet, i guess sometimes..), practical nature and a clever and inventive mind. Being analytical and naturally studious, you are interested in a factual understanding of the mysteries of life. Your methodical nature requires that you like to finish what you start without interruptions and also to have everything in its place and properly organized (only if they mean an organized mess!). An ability to concentrate could take you into computer programming or accountancy or any work requiring concentration and attention to detail. You have, also, a flair for creative expression with your hands. You take life seriously and can be easily and deeply hurt and go into moods which can be quite extreme at times, causing much turmoil and unhappiness(umm, no). Finding it difficult to join in conversation with those with whom you are not well-acquainted, you could feel quite alone and uncommunicative with new acquaintances or in a large crowd (only the first 5 minutes or so, then i let loose!). As a result, you could be accused of being unfriendly(me, unfriendly! why i never :p). You desire so much to be understood, but your name has limited your verbal expression to such an extent that it is very difficult for you to divulge your innermost thoughts even to those closest to you (not true either). One of your greatest salvations is being out in nature, for it is there that you find the peace and serenity you so much desire. Physically you could suffer through tension in the heart, lungs, or bronchial organs, and also through intestinal problems, constipation (haha), etc.

not very accurate but interesting still :) thanks

• Princess
    Princess

My daughter's (Zoe) was right on. The rest of us were not very accurate. Neat to read though! Thanks.

Rachel

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Janiece

Your name of Janiece makes you easy-going and refined, but detracts from your physical vitality. You desire all the finer things in life--lovely clothes, home, furniture, and environment. However, procrastination is your worst enemy, and you find yourself lacking the ambition to make your dreams a reality. People are inclined to take advantage of your sympathetic, tractable nature. You naturally attract people with problems who seek your understanding and advice. You can give good advice although it is unlikely that you would follow it yourself. You would be most successful in situations where you can use your skills in diplomacy in handling people, but where you are not under pressure or required to carry responsibility and make decisions. It is difficult for you to be individual and make your own decisions, for you lack self-confidence. Your desire for sweet, rich foods could cause overweight, circulatory problems, or weakness in the kidneys.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------BORING

Ah gopher, I wonder what my ID will say?[8>]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plum

The name of Plum has given you organizing ability as well as an expressive, positive, and self-confident nature. You are able to work well with people and can capably direct their activities. You enjoy music and art, and love to meet and mix with people. An appreciation for quality has prompted you to strive for the best standard in dress, material possessions, and choice of food. On occasion, you can be intolerant and critical of others, quick to argue and to dominate situations. Though the name offers a fair degree of balance, you would have to watch that strong appetites do not find an outlet through excessive eating, causing overweight and resultant problems, or through emotional experiences which could create unsettled conditions in your personal life. Weakness in the health could centre in the female functions, or skin conditions could be troublesome.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crazy

Your name Crazy has given you tenacity of purpose and has made you extremely independent. Whatever you undertake, you approach from your own point of view, and others either have to conform to your ideas or go their own way and leave you to work things out for yourself. You are so narrowly focused in your pursuits that you frequently overlook the little personal considerations and attentions that create a bond of understanding and sense of companionship. Thus it is difficult for you to merge your efforts harmoniously with others. In the home, you can inadvertently be offhand and abrupt when you would really like to show your affection. In circumstances that require a little finesse, you find that you are inclined to be too direct and straight to the point and suffer frustration in your personal relationships as a result. Tension could affect the eyes, ears, teeth, or sinuses. Frequent head colds or severe headaches are potential problems.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2 out of 3 give me eating disorders.
    And 1 gives me a headache

• Gromit
    Gromit

COOL! My name Benjamin was just like me. Not a wors not like me. It's amazing how it can be like that. Thanks for a laugh.
    Gromit !x!

• Mulan
    Mulan

This isn't me. I wonder what my name should have been. hahahha. Mulan wasn't me either, not a bit. The first part for Marilyn, is pretty accurate, but I AM very responsible, and do face my responsibilities, and I definitely am a confronter. I never try to avoid it. As soon as it got through with the procrastination thing, it wasn't me anymore. I don't have sinus problems or hair loss.
    Your name of Marilyn gives you the ability to be creative along practical lines of endeavour. Your ideas can be very original and inventive. You enjoy being with people in a social environment. Your personal appearance is important to you, for you desire to make a good impression on others. Your pleasant manner attracts people to you with their problems and you are capable of offering practical advice, though you would probably not follow such advice yourself. This name causes you to be somewhat too concerned with the personalities, problems, and activities of other people. You seem positive and decisive and can be outspoken in the expression of your opinions, but you lack the self-confidence needed to follow through with your ideas and plans. Procrastination is your downfall. You frequently choose the path of least resistance to avoid your responsibilities. It is not easy for you to overcome obstacles or face issues. This name does you an injustice in that it restricts your success in business and personal pursuits through a lack of ambition. There is a weakness in the fluid functions and in the region of the head resulting in sinus problems, headaches, eye, ear, or throat conditions and related ailments. Hair loss could also be a problem.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

very accurate..

Your name of Ma'Kell makes you very idealistic and generous, with the strong desire to uplift humanity leading you into situations where you can express your desire to serve others. You want to assume responsibilities and to look after people; however, you can become too involved in other people's problems and tend to worry. Your name gives you a natural desire to express along artistic and musical lines. You desire a settled home and family life, and are expressive and attentive to your loved ones. You must be careful not to become possessive and jealous of those close to you, however, as you could attract losses and unfortunate experiences. If you attach an ideal of service to your life, you could find great happiness and could express a very beautiful, happy, responsible, artistic, and generous nature. The weakness of this name is in worry, which in turn affects the nervous system, creating a tendency to be highly strung or over-sensitive to the thoughts of others.

pretty inaccurate..

Your name of Bea gives you a strong sense of responsibility in business and material affairs, and the practicality and determination to make a success of anything you undertake. You are self-sufficient and capable, and have an interest in positions of leadership and responsibility. You are competent in directing the efforts of others, as you have good business judgment and the natural understanding of people. Very likely you have assumed much responsibility early in life and are often required to make major decisions. You appreciate settled, accumulative conditions, and a high standard of living. You have a strong, determined nature and tend to dominate others, and to interfere, at times, in your desire to be helpful. This name gives you many good characteristics, but it is too strong, creating a materialistic nature and bringing out a forceful, demanding quality. The heavy responsibility your name creates can result in a worrying, intense nature. It spoils the development and expression of your warmer, more feminine attributes. It causes tension and allied problems in the female organs.

let me dream inside you

• Xena
    Xena

Pretty cool stuff

Diane

Your name of Diane gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life. You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age. Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends. Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right. In the home you assume your responsibilities capably, having the self-confidence to form your own opinions and make your own decisions. Others can rely on you; once you have given your word you will do your utmost to fulfil a responsibility. However, there is a tendency to be a little too independent in your thinking and it is difficult for you to accept the help of others when you should. Due to your strong sense of responsibility, you could experience worry and mental turmoil through assuming more responsibility than you should. Friction could arise through others feeling that you were interfering with their rights and privileges, even though you are only trying to help.
    Xena

Your name of Xena gives you a strong sense of responsibility in business and material affairs, and the practicality and determination to make a success of anything you undertake. You are self-sufficient and capable, and have an interest in positions of leadership and responsibility. You are competent in directing the efforts of others, as you have good business judgment and the natural understanding of people. Very likely you have assumed much responsibility early in life and are often required to make major decisions. You appreciate settled, accumulative conditions, and a high standard of living. You have a strong, determined nature and tend to dominate others, and to interfere, at times, in your desire to be helpful. This name gives you many good characteristics, but it is too strong, creating a materialistic nature and bringing out a forceful, demanding quality. The heavy responsibility your name creates can result in a worrying, intense nature. It spoils the development and expression of your warmer, more feminine attributes. It causes tension and allied problems in the female organs.

Hey there is NOTHING wrong with my female organs!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit