silentlambs is not disfellowshipped

by silentlambs 24 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

I just did a search on switchboard.com, and there is 2 different Bill Bowens in Oregon. One in Portland, and one in Yamhill. Complete with addresses and phone #'s if'n y'all want to call.

http://www.switchboard.com/

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• TR
    TR

bttt.

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

Bill,
    Peace to you. It certainly, at times, seems so unbelievable. Like... what's happened to these people????

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I looked up Bill Bowen on qwestdex.com for Oregon and got five Bill or William Bowens.

Anybody want to wager that none of them are DF'd JWs?

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    Something doesn't add up in his "explanation" to you....and it smells like lie to me.

Dubs are noted for the "honesty" and forthrightness, are they not? So, he could not have been lying. Must have just been Theocratic War Strategy.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• Lefty
    Lefty

Bill Bowen

As of 4-24-02 I am still standing. I remain a JW in good standing
    That's laughable. You must be joking! YOU ... being a friend of those apostates here that despise the WTS ... still a brother?

Let me formally disfellowship you, Mr. Bowen:
    Mr. Bill Bowen, I Yadirf, hereby refuse to consider you as my spiritual brother any longer. Reason? Because you love those who hate the WTS. I'm sure that I speak for all Jehovah's Witnesses who belong to the Organization known as the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

There now, Mr. Bill Bowen, you may no longer consider yourself to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Yadirf

• Dawn
    Dawn
    So, he could not have been lying. Must have just been Theocratic War Strategy.

Nope - you're wrong - it was that he found "new light"

• freeman
    freeman

Hey yardif/lefty

EAT SHIT AND DIE, BROTHER

Freeman

• wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

These guys will never incriminate themselves – they won’t even write a letter to invite you to your judicial hearing – so don’t hold your breath waiting to hear you’re unofficially df’d.

You’ve been tried in absentia, found guilty, and are now considered df’d, but they will never tell you that to your face. It would only give you fuel to argue you were unfairly tried.

As others have said, this is spiritual warfare and they are not going to risk any negative media attention over this matter ... but believe me, in witness circles, you are definitely classified df’d.

There was once a troublesome elder who the elder body thought should be deleted. The C.O. was sure he’d appeal and make a lot of trouble. So a spiritual warfare plan was hatched. Heat was applied and of course he decided to move to another nearly cong. Big mistake on his part. When he learned he wasn’t going to be recommended, he threatened to appeal. The C.O. laughed when he heard that and told the body to inform him there was no appeal possible. Needless to say, in elder circles he was considered deleted.

Congrads on the phone call, if you really want to go further on this, begin keeping careful notes and gathering evidence.

• Celia
    Celia

Yadirf / Lefty :

Because you love those who hate the WTS.

This is one of the sh...est thing you've ever said Friday !
    Are you really so dense, or you like to play that game ?

Bill Bowen is trying to protect kids from sick predators in the organisation (the spiritual paradise...)
    Bill you're a hero. Doesn't matter to me if you still are a JW or not. You could be an atheist,for all I know, that wouldn't change my respect for what you're doing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit