• jerome
    jerome

Because of the INTERNET:

I WILL NEVER BECOME A JW;

My mother WILL NEVER BECOME A JW;

My father WILL NEVER BECOME A JW;

My sister WILL NEVER BECOME A JW;

None of my close friends WILL EVER BECOME A JW;

The Watchtower WILL NEVER GET A SINGLE CENT FROM ME;( That is of course after I get their incrimaniting cd)

WILL NEVER GET A CENT FROM MY MOTHER;

WILL NEVER GET A CENT FROM MY FATHER;

WILL NEVER GET A CENT FROM MY SISTER;

jerome

The Bible is a two edged sword wield it for evil and it you may get hurt.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Who cares?

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• jerome
    jerome

Did someone hear a dog bark?

The Bible is a two edged sword wield it for evil and it you may get hurt.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I care! Thanks to the witness of a middle aged witness lady, who made fun of our daughter's death a month after it happened, I too will never join. It is the testimony of people like Friday and You Know, who rejoice in the suffering of others, which help our cause. Keep posting, Friday, and watch the ranks of those lurkers who are currently studying with the JWs thin. Your attitude will be enough to turn any reasonable person away from "da Troof".

• TR
    TR

No, Jerome, you heard a troll bark.

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• Satanus
    Satanus

Friday fries another butterfly. He don't care. This is war.

SS

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

With regards to the terrible, evil internet...
    I feel so badly for the folks in the org. who choose to avoid the meaning of the verse at John 8:31-32.

31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to MY teaching, you are really MY disciples. 32 Then you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free."

A side note to this is that one can clearly see from John 8:31-32 that the 'truth' existed way before the WBTS did.

Lizard

• jerome
    jerome

Thanks for caring

I posted this because I want people to know that every little bit counts.

I am just one person but with the knowledge I have now and the resources that I have available nobody i know will ever become ajw as long as I have a reasonable say in it.

They use information controll to retain mebers...

Well i'm an information wharehouse.

jerome

ps I dident know that trolls bark...

I really used to think that people were going overboard calling him names but after what he said about the alternative service thing I have decided to let him go on his own way.

• larc
    larc

Jerome,

I like your style, and, yes, you have learned a ton of stuff. Now, regarding Yadirf, he has been around for a long time on this board, and he has always been very nasty and Uncrhistian to others. Plus, he does not even practice his own religion. Like You Know, he thinks he knows more than the Governing Body does, regarding prophecy. He has not been to meetings or out in service for 25 years, so who is he to preach to us????

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    Did someone hear a dog bark? (pertaining to the usual ramblings of fryday)

Sounded more like a toilet flushing to me.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit