Society Tests Witness Stupidity

by metatron 14 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

You know, I always thought the magazines were over simplified and talked down to it's readers. They use the milk and meat metaphor quite a lot which is ironic considering I never saw any literature I could really get my teeth into.

• Klaus Vollmer
    Klaus Vollmer

the latest song in the song book

Leave your brain in brooklyn
    lay down there your conscience
    brainwashed is your mind
    leave your brain in brooklyn
    other things are nonsense
    thats the real kind

forget just your thinking
    that do they in brooklyn
    even when you're sinking
    remember the ones in brooklyn

they make you be a robot
    make you to be cruel
    they make you wipe out scrupel
    hey you wT fool

forget to remember
    once you were a human
    now you are a spender

spend your life in brooklyn
    discover brooklyn bridge
    make the WT rich

never forget brooklyn
    they are always right
    and when they change direction
    new light shines so bright

the slave does need your mind
    never forget brooklyn
    no brain - thats being kind

lost your brain in brooklyn?
    try to get it back
    search your brain in brooklyn
    at armageddon you'll get it back

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Very funny post but very true Metatron. It's like when people who speak english are talking to those who don't - they just speak slower and louder like they are complete idiots.. lol

Klaus, that song cracked me up. The whole structure of the lyrics and how they stupidly arrange the words in a phrase to make the rhyme fit made your song a perfect parody.

Path

• Gozz
    Gozz

The 'What to say about the magazines' part of the KM makes me want to throw up... y'know at the last SM, you see the brother doing the talk, going like.. the faithful and discreet slave, they're really trying for us...er... helping us to serve Jehovah better all the time... the magazines 're here again, and, all you have to do, is just look at the back of the KM, and you're in service...' he rattles on... Volunteers, demonstration... Two sisters climb the platform,and they have little white papers. They're reading from it. Gawd! They've copied the stuff from the 'what to say about the magazines' on the white papers and 're reading it... They're through with the ritual, and smiling brother goes like 'thank you sisters for that beautiful presentation'... the sisters 're smiling. Everyone's smiling. At the meeting's end, everyone says 'wow! great presentation'... the sisters, one of them goes 'we didn't prepare for it, the society made it very simple'...

• SYN
    SYN

When I saw this topic, "Society tests Witness stupidity", I knew the only thing I could post with a straight face was "Test successful!"

*LOL*

Maybe they'll be telling them "BREATHE IN - BREATHE OUT - BREATHE IN - BREATHE OUT - BREATHE IN - BREATHE OUT - BREATHE IN - BREATHE OUT - BREATHE IN - BREATHE OUT" next...

Every religion is the One True Religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit