What to be for Holloween

by Found Sheep 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Two years ago I was an angel, last year a cat. I am working that day so I need to be "modest". Yes they let us dress up it's kind of fun. I'm an RN in a progressive care unit so it needs to be semi practical. Any ideas? Are any of you dressing up? FS

• happy@last
    happy@last

I bought an Edwardian ghost costume.

• jw07
    jw07

Be Joseph Rutherford

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

well that made me laugh but we are the only group that would get it. I thought about a ghost but being a nurse that may not be a good idea :)

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Dress up as a Jehovah's Witness.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSN11_Ay6B4

This is a cool "light suit". Some are made with simply glow sticks and other people get fancy with EL wire or neon string. There are Youtube videos on how to make one.

Me, I'm going as Si (Duck Dynasty).

Skeeter

p.s. I'd stay away from death stuff. How about a Disney character or a cowgirl?

• crmsicl
    crmsicl

Dress up as a fortune teller. You could carry some fortune cookies to give out or maybe make up your own. Tie little encouragements on paper with a string and have them in your pocket.

That just popped into my head. Google "Fortune Cookie Sayings"

• Glander
    Glander

I am always the "Invisible man" and don't have to muck about in the cold. I always enjoy the grandkids costumes and they keep me well supplied with treats .

• JeffT
    JeffT

I once considered wearing a bathrobe, slippers, carrying a coffee cup and telling everybody I was dressed as myself on Saturday morning. It was too wet and cold to pull it off.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Patch Adams? Patch Adams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit