Western Washington

by gsx1138 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I would love to chat with some of you from washington. Especially if you've been a part of the JW's for awhile and left or were DF'd. I know a few of my friends who were DF'd but I've lost contact with them. Anyone from the Hughes family, Vankirk family and please Marty I hope you left.

Dear Lord, please save me from your followers.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I knew Loren VanKirk. But have no idea if he is still active. Kent area?? I am North of Seattle in Edmonds. I also knew Sharla Hughes, now married to someone else.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• DIM
    DIM

My wife and I are in Auburn, but we just moved here from Philadelphia.

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Sorry I don't recognize those names. I know a Paul Hughes that as far as I know is still an elder. But his daughter seems to get Df'd every other year. My friends name was Eric Vankirk and his sister was Leigh Vankirk. I guess I'm hoping that someone might also know a korean JW by the name of Joomi Lee. She was a regular pioneer and my first love. I had heard that she stopped going to meetings at least I hope that is true. She was far too intelligent to have it wasted away.

• therealtruthsayer
    therealtruthsayer

I used to go to McKinley Heights in Tacoma. I haven't ran into anyone from the times that I went there. Most of the younger people had left. If anyone out there is old skool from McKinley Heights or Crestview hit me up I wouldn't mind.

• TMS
    TMS

I knew Jim Hughes in Kent and Vi Lemm in Auburn.

• D8TA
    D8TA

Holy Moly!!! Paul Hughes....wifes name is Pat. Surviving daughter named Peggy? Sandy died of cancer yearz ago? Same People?

D8TA

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Yep, that is the same Paul Hughes. He was the only "cool" elder who actually would talk to us when we were teenagers. He was one of the elders on my DFing committee who made the, "I don't even have sex with my wife that much comment." How do you know Paul?

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

CORIN HAUSE WHERE ARE YOU!!!!

sorry that was eastern wa, chewelah to be exact

• D8TA
    D8TA

Sent E-mail on Huges.

D8TA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit