"I cant wait to meet Abraham!"

by stuckinarut2 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Captain Schmideo2
    Captain Schmideo2
    You ever been to a Star Trek or other type of fan convention?

The headliners have the long, long lines, while the supporting casts or other artists, etc, have pitifully small lines.

I have this picture in my head of a huge, miles long line of people wanting to meet Noah or Abraham, while down at the other table, you have people like Esther, or some leper that was healed by Jesus, wondering when they can go to lunch, because no one's coming their way.

Or, situations where Moses can't get a good kosher meal out anywhere, because people keep hounding him for his autograph. He has to hire bodyguards to protect him from the crush, and then his admirers will start saying, "Ol' Moe is getting too good to talk to us 'commoners'! I remember him when he was just some helpless kid in a raft of sticks. Where does he get off?"

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I want to meet I think his name was Josiah son of Hezikiah. He does like his father continues to make sure Judea only worships the true God and is a good man. But God let him get his ass kicked and killed by Necro the Egyptian Pharoah anyway.
  • Deltawave
    Deltawave

According to some studies, in the Bible Satan is actually only responsible for 2 maybe 3 deaths directly. Jehovah is responsible for millions :

1. Flood
    2. Passover
    3. Isrealites who disobeyed in the wilderness
    4. Armageddon
  • Half banana
    Half banana
    Captain Schmideo, these celebs are not worth it, give me a bunch of lepers anyday.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

There is a word for a guy who decides to cut his grown son's throat on an altar because a voice from heaven told him to...... hmmm.... what is it.......oh I know: PSYCHOTIC!

Stuck, I honestly don't know how you sit there, hearing that crap without going "postal" yourself.

• kaik
    kaik
    Poor dubs believed in 90 years ago, they will meet him in San Diego.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

What kind of relationship did Abraham and his son have after that ordeal.

If my father decided to cut my throat I would definitely sleep with one

eye open. Who to say he may hear another voice, "ok for real this time".

I'm sure their relationship was very tense. Dad what are you going

to do with that knife , carve that steak or take a swing at my throat.

I can't take this sh--t any more, I'm a nervous wreck. I don't know

if you are a psychopath or your God. Anyway I moving far from here.

• zeb
    zeb

Ah yes the convention where a lot of idiots ran around the convention site looking for Abraham et al. Of course he will return to America wont he appearing at said convention? and he will speak English?

A Semitic warrior you can only wonder what he would think of the wimpy jw of today.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Sparrowdown: Stuck, I honestly don't know how you sit there, hearing that crap without going "postal" yourself.

I am indeed losing my ability to keep my reactions in check nowadays....

My first thought was to ask her "what would you do if Daddy tried to do that to you?"

• RobertT18
    RobertT18

When asked why, she said "because he was Jehovahs friend, and he was even willing to kill his own son!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit