HEY, anyone from Canada?

by Parsnips 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Parsnips
    Parsnips

I am from Oshawa. If anyone doesn't know where that is it's about an hour from Toronto. LDH what did you mean about being careful what I reveal on this site? Just curious. Good to hear from everyone, Parsnips. If anyone is from Toronto......GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

LDH. thank you for the gentle reminder.

• butalbee
    butalbee

I am not from canada. I live somewhere in NY. Very vaguely expressed...

• Beans
    Beans

Hi Parsnips, I`m in Ajax!

Were having an Apostafest on May 4th in TO!

Beans

Be sure to check out http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• Parsnips
    Parsnips

Hey Beans...what is your last name, maybe I know you. We have probably seen each other at asemblies. My last name is Parsons...sound familiar? Let me know, Parsnips

• Beans
    Beans

Hey snips:

You wouldn`t know me I left when I was 16 and I`m 33 now and grew up in Scarborough. But I would bet you know my Dad who has lived in Oshawa for ten years and was a prominent elder. My sister also lived in Oshawa (The Schwa) for some time but moved away about five years ago.

Beans

• Parsnips
    Parsnips

Beans, what is your Dad's name. My dad is was also a prominent elder. What about your sister? I know just about everyone in this area. I don't even see any witnesses anymore, but my memory is pretty good. Try to get back to me okay? Parsnips!

• jenleesey
    jenleesey

Im in Cambridge, Ontario!!

• TexSham
    TexSham

I am from Texas. Howerver, due to the importance in my life of Hockey Night in Canada, I state forthrightly that I, too, stand on guard for Canada. Just let me know when you need me.

• Beans
    Beans

I do not wish to disclose any names over the Internet as it is not safe for anyone. But if you do decide to come to the Apostafest we can talk.

Beans

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit