Bumped into an elder while walking my dog

by biometrics 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• biometrics
    biometrics

Funny situation. An elder lives around the corner from me. I walk my dog past his house daily.

Early this morning the elder was in the bush wearing his PJ's for no apparent reason. He looked startled when he saw me.

The bush track runs past his house.

When he noticed me walking toward him, he started pretending to pick up sticks. But it was obvious that wasn't what he was there for.

The only logical conclusion I can make is he'd had a recent argument with his wife and decided to 'get some fresh-air'.

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Did you smell any cigarette smoke?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Maybe he was not wearing his underwear.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Are there houses around there? Was he snooping or spying? Whatever it was you can almost guarantee it was perverted.

• biometrics
    biometrics

His house is right next to the bush. So snooping isn't plausible, there's no one there especially at 6:30 AM.

From the time I spotted him till I reached him was about 3-5 minutes of walking. In that time he was just standing there. It was very strange to see somone behaving like that. It's hard to describe, but if you were there you would understand what I mean. I initially thought he was a theif scoping the elder's house.

It would have been fun to say, as we parted - "Don't forget Proverbs 21:9"

• biometrics
    biometrics

Maybe he was not wearing his underwear.

You can almost guarantee he wasn't. He said when he saw me "Hi, <biometrics> - you've caught me out here in my PJ's. It's rather embarrising"

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

The bathroom wasn't free and nature's call was becoming too insistent?

• biometrics
    biometrics

The bathroom wasn't free and nature's call was becoming too insistent?

Not likey. He was about 200 meters from his house. And he was outside his fully fenced yard. There's 100s of places he could have releived himself that would have been more private. Also, he has quite a big house. So there's at least two bathrooms.

• jemba
    jemba

Lucky he recognised you in time as he was just about to open his PJs and FLASH you, yeah bet hes a pervert.

• Glander
    Glander

Do children use that path on their way to school?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit