Simon, Would it be possible to not have the "Logout" right next to the little blue envelope

by LoisLane looking for Superman 9 Replies latest forum tech-support

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Where we send and receive our PM's.

Sometimes, my mouse acts "shaky" and I have caught it just in time so I do not accidently, logout.

Just a thought.

Maybe I am the only one with a shaky mouse at times.

LoisLane

I actually never logout. I don't remember all the passwords, etc , I made up, to enter.

If I do logout , unintentionally, I will have to come back as LLLforSman2.

Thanks Simon

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

LOL, it might be easier for you to just buy a new mouse, LoisLane! If you have an older style mouse you can take out the ball and clean the rollers with a cotton bud, but an optical mouse is only $10-$15 and needs much less maintainance. If you already have an optical mouse, then cleaning the dust off the lens is the answer. My mouse used to jump around when I was doing photo editing, and it was extremely frustrating... until I threw the mouse away and bought a new one.

• Simon
    Simon

Yeah, logout really should be less easy to click by accident. Maybe on a drop-down so it's click-move-click instead.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I have pressed logout many times by accident, it's especially easy to do on the iPad when it is so near to the mail icon.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Exactly as Slimboyfat said, iPad makes them almost on top of each other.

NJY

• St George of England
    St George of England

I haven't had any formatting buttons for a day or two either. George even CR doesn't work

Having said that they return if I do an edit.

• rubadubdub
    rubadubdub

Accidental log outs when checking mail on my cell phone are a frustration. It would be a great fix! Thanks for all of your hard work Simon!

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

LOL! I just did exactly that, tried to open a message and logged myself out!

The real bugbear is that I have to go through the whole process of deciphering that *****Captcha thing again! When the word is the, no problem. When it's grLstIInG or equivalent in twisty writing it can take ages!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

my mouse is shakey as well

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

I accidentally logout a lot on the iPhone because the space is so close.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit