Active topics seems screwy

by Simon 10 Replies latest forum announcements

• Simon
    Simon

I noticed a few times that the Active Topics list seemed a little messed up. I'll take a look at it.

• Simon
    Simon

That seems a little better

• besty
    besty

asked and answered

awesome tech support you enjoy from the forum admins simon

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, I've heard people complain that they don't get an answer but I always get top-notch service

I found another potential issue (same thing) so there was another tweak - apologies if the site has been up and down for the last 5 minutes or so.

• Violia
    Violia

The only "problem" I am noticing is when I press the link for a post it takes me to the top of the page and not the post. I then have to scroll down the thread to find the last post. It is a bit annoying but not end of world.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Sim0n said: Yes, I've heard people complain that they don't get an answer but I always get top-notch service .

LOL, I bet you know the owner!!

• Simon
    Simon
    The only "problem" I am noticing is when I press the link for a post it takes me to the top of the page and not the post . I then have to scroll down the thread to find the last post. It is a bit annoying but not end of world.

Yes, I'll take a look at that too.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Text entry/editing is not working as usual. The edit icons are missing, including font, bold/italics, and quote style. Using FireFox 23.0.1 with Windows 7 premium. Thank you!

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

Did the 'start new topic' button get moved or what. It doesn't appear on my screen anywhere anymore. Also what happened to the mobile version of the forum? Now it only takes me to the desktop version whenever I'm my smartphone.

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, those things are on my 'fix it fix it fix it' list too :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit