Annual Meeting : where is yours?

by gingerbread 15 Replies latest jw friends

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

If the original announcement still hold for this weekends 'open' Annual Meeting, it will be streamed live to (only) English speaking members. Is this still the plan?

I'm interested in hearing from all on the forum where 'their' program will be broadcast.

Our local Kingdom Hall will be live streaming the meeting.

I'm in the United States.

ginger

Is the program not being shared with JW's in France, Germany, India, Japan, Mexico, Sweden, Russia, Brazil, etc...???

Does anyone know if the program will be recorded and later distributed to these parts of the world?

Is 'your' congregation having the program at the Hall or are they travelling to another location?

• 88JM
    88JM

Here in Scotland it's at the brand new Livingston Assembly Hall/Kingdom Hall complex - thankfully many many away miles from me.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Only baptized English-speaking JWs in good standing will be allowed to attend... All others will be towed...

• factfinder
    factfinder

Thats interesting it will be streamed to Kingdom Halls too. I have a feeling the new Bible WILL be released that day.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

JW's will be thinking it is an announcment about Armageddon and just how tired the feel, wanting the WT grind to end... how sadly dissapoined they will be. Especially following all the hype...

A diret feed to the governing body? Ohhhh

Oh... another book.

I actually think it will do them good to hear and see the gov body, I only recently saw their taks on youtube, what a bunch of nasty, coporate, ignorant men that clearly are spinning out their personal opinion and nothing more.

Snare

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

I hope no one at one of the Kingdom Halls that are a showing the Anal General Meeting unplugs the phone line test jack on the inside of the interface box. Or accidentally clips any of these wires as this could be the DSL line that feeds the video from the meeting.

NJY

• Richard_I
    Richard_I

At an assembly hall in Canada. The letter to Canada said ALL congregations will be listening/watching the program, though it seems like it has to be done at an assembly hall, with some watching at 9:45am and others at 3:45pm if there's lots of people invited. Tests have already been done at the assembly halls to check sound and video quality. I guess a video file is uploaded to jw.org that is then downloaded at the local assembly hall? Otherwise, how else do they get the video feed?

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

Its at our assembly hall where I live (US). Everyone invited (not just baptized in good standing). No ticket required.

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

I wonder if any Halls that will be streaming the meeting will allow people to listen in by telephone?

• BU2B
    BU2B

At an assembly hall in NY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit