Demon materialization image in 1978 booklet Unseen spirits page 13 ?

by trackregister99 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Oh lordy.....

we have evolved to recognise faces, it is a fundemental element of our life as a baby and in surviving in africa Many moons ago.

You only need 3 random shapes getting smaller with gaps between and a mirror to create eyes nose snd mouth , whether it be drawings of clouds becoming more distant or s rock face or a body of water etc etc .....

This stuff is not helpful because I would laugh at it, a jw would laugh at it and they have done so much more blatant evil than this nonsense and this detracts from it.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

According to WTBTS lore, the demons were able to leave their human bodies and leave this physical world so there is no reason that they would protray

this as being a demon.

It looks like the man is shouting "Hello there over in the big boat, do you have room for maybe one more?"

NJY

• designs
    designs

Scenes of people Drowning, no wonder JW kids have nightmares.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

I have worked as an artist/illustrator for publishers and I knew of artwork that had things added for a laugh that you wouldn't notice at first.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

DropOff: I knew a guy once who went to work for the Society in the art department. He said that even the best artwork really gets butchered by the time it appears in print.

How does this happen? As an editor, myself, I've had to weather my share of idiots. I had to use the word "kudos" as a plural in a headline once because someone up the chain of command, even knowing it was wrong, determined that it's better for people not to think we'd made a mistake, even if those people were wrong! My point was that we should do it right because 1) it is right, and 2) there would be some who would know we hadn't made a mistake and appreciate it. My boss said it was better to do it the other way because, in their ignorance, many others would mistakenly think we were wrong, and most importantly, 2) he was the boss and that that's what he wanted done.

I'd love to hear some publishing horror stories from the Watchtower. Pretty strange of them using a cross and crown back then and now denying Jesus died on a cross!

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

People the answer is obvious. The image represents the official Vulcan monkey ambassador sent by the Vulcan Science Academy to observe human legends that never happened.

I want to know what type of art style the WT uses. There is uniformity to it. They must pray not to be Raphael, Michelangelo, Rembrandt, or Warhol. WT art reminds me of Soviet and Nazi art. It is so heavy.

If you are not a young child, it is humorous.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit