I SAT THROUGH TODAYS WT STUDY WITH A CHEEZER! !

by brandnew 24 Replies latest jw friends

• brandnew
    brandnew

May 10th, the whole study was about covering up their mistakes, and putting it off on "recent refinements of understandings".

You could just look at the elder on stage and know he was not feelin this study.

When a neewbie answered and said" lots of unexpected changes are happening" i about fell outta my seat ! ! !

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Yes "Jehovah lies to his people as a make-wait until a time when he then tells them the real truth." That is a scripture in the bible somewhere right?? Wait I'll find it and get back to you just wait a second...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

I'm glad I wasn't there.....it would have been very tempting to say:

" So all those years spent learning these doctrines and blanketing the world with literature containing misinformation, was a waste of time ? I wonder what else we currently believe, is incorrect as well? "

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing
    Okay ... I have to ask ... what is a "cheezer"?
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Cheezer ; very , very , big uncontrollable smile..like from ear to ear.
  • Deltawave
    Deltawave
    Yeh I was totally shaking my head unimpressed by this new light. I've been doubting for 2solid years now and this was the last nail in the coffin!
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Its crazy how many zombies there gobbled this @$#! up.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

In JWland showing spiritual strength or zeal is in kind to supporting the gracious conniving bullshit form the WTS leading GB men.

God bless the executive directors of the Watchtower Publishing house.

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

LOL Definition of Chezzer:

Noun - A person of below average intelligence, possibly mentally retarded, who has committed a foolhardy act. The term is also often used to describe a chav.
  • brandnew
    brandnew

@ jake.......thats with two E's.....and one Z.....

Thank you very much... ; )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit