Change in the "Flood"?

by Flg8ter 11 Replies latest jw friends

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

" all dating methods with a pre flood age are not reliable due to the global flood."

This is why poor science, misinformation and ignorance in an area and throwing opinions out about it gets me angry because it reminds me of this kind of brain dead reasoning. I would love to see the thinking process the ex-window cleaning GB member or writer had that came up with this.

No explination for how the dating methods used have no anomalies at the time of the flood and they don't say when before the flood dating anomalies start working again been as they NOW accept science's dating of the earth's age.

Been as many regions of the earth have gone from desert to Ocean or the opposite without dating anomalies, what exact mechanism do they have for explaining this? Even with just atomic dating alone, it isn't just carbon examine, there are at least 32 individual elements measured nowadays, even if they want to argue some disruption of some elements they simply sound like fundemental idiots.

There answers just don't stack up anymore, thank goodness for the information age ! People are not as dumb as thy were even 20 years ago and the WT find themselves making shit up that just sounds embarassing......

We have civilisations older than the flood with generational time scales that would make no sense if they were o start pretending human hisory on earth stops at 4,000 years ago. We have human evidence going back 150,000 years, some recent bones in china suggest up to 250,000 years ago, but with farming alone starting 10,000 years ago(this is in terms of human history recent, think of all the ice age, stone age etc advancments beforehand, nevermind neanderthals etc) , their Adam was only 6,000 years ago LOL.. and GLOBAL flood reducing the number of people on earth to 8 just 4,000 years ago (70 years before first egyptian pyramid was being built) they are simply in a huge chronological mess! They simply have to keep people ignorant, that is all they can do....

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes, there is new light thats come forward which now accepts that there was a huge plug

that god released to let the water drain down into to remove the water that covered the earth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit