Canadian?

by snare&racket 13 Replies latest jw friends

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Do you know an Elizabeth Ferris from the south of Canada? PM me of you do.... she is an old pal I totally forgot about.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGkX1u-pG3s

Canada's a huge country... 95% of the population live in the "south" of Canada... (i.e. hugging the border)

• prologos
    prologos

but there was a Ferris family of Lebanese ancestry.

that lived gelow the latitude that stretches from vancouver to the soo.(Sault).

• jgnat
    jgnat

How south are we talking? Are we talking the Niagara peninsula? I visited there when I was thirteen.

Or are we talking Toronto? I have been there a few times. 2.65 milllion people. I count seventeen Kingdom Halls listed in the Yellow Pages.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Yikes.... Lots of people.

Anyone remember ICQ? We used to talk on it many moons ago, around 1999 , she got DF'd and went quiet, my fault, but we used to have a good laugh. All I remember is her name and roughly where she was from.

I totally forgot about her until I read something last night about canadian exjw's. Anyway, thanks for trying, I appreciate it is a large number, but worth asking

snate x

• hoser
    hoser

Victoria south or Windsor south there's a big difference by a few thousand miles

• clarity
    clarity

Aww ...that's like saying south of America.

Hmmm now where would that be.

>

Having teased you a little, I did know some Ferrises but

it was so long ago ...I'm racking my brain here!

If I can remember anything that would help ...

I'll PM you!

clarity

• ingimar
    ingimar

Do you know anything at all about Canada? There would be thousands of Ferris's in the south of Canada.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Ok ok ok ok... I knew this was coming, it is all I had so thought it was worth a try,

I remember her appealing to me to still talk to her depite getting df'd but I didn't. Anyway, worth a try, it'd be nice to apologise.

snare x

• truthseeker674
    truthseeker674

I live in Kingston half way between Toronto and Montreal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit