Who Really Is The Faithful Slave? Really? W-7/15/2013

by apocalypse 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• tornapart
    tornapart

The catholics have one pope... JWs have eight...

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

The JW's have 8 but only as one body, so it like a octo-inity. 8 headed monster.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

@ apocalypse - " This Watchtower article is ‘the’ defining moment" - dead right IMHO!!

As the London Branch Official Paul Gillies described it at the District Convention, "A landmark Watchtower!".

Yes, when a bomb goes off, it creates a land - mark, and this Watchtower edition is going to come back and bite them severely!

The murmurings that have been caused in our congregation by the reversals of long held "doctrines of truth", must be getting repeated throughout the world's congregations.

When you add the inevitable global revelations of the WTBTS policy to shield "spirit appointed paedophiles" and the guaranteed future "requests" for more cash from everyone, then we may see many waken up & the love of the greater number cool off.

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

The JW's have 8 but only as one body, so it like a octo-inity. 8 headed monster.

That's interesting observation ! .... and close to the truth

In fact, back in 1945 there were 7 (heads) and "one" body : THE BEAST. This is the beast from Rev 13:1,2.

• losingit
    losingit

The only reason why I wish I was still in is so that I could hear the murmurings about this WT.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The GB are deluded. It's insane to believe that IF the parable was prophetic [ I don't know, it's beyond me ], Peter and the rest were not part of the parable. Jesus told Peter repeatedly to FEED HIS SHEEP. Did Jesus have some litteral sheep that Peter was supposed to sheep-sit while Jesus' was away? I think we can be certain that Jesus was telling Peter, and by extension all his disciples, to spiritually feed all who came Christ for life-giving water.

A great point was made above. If the Apostles and first century anointed, and ones like Tyndale and CTR/Bible Students, were NOT the FDS, then HOW can they be appointed over all Christ's belongings? The nu-light is that the FDS has been appointed over the "domestics" NOT belongings since 1919. Even so, the Apostles were hand-picked by Christ to FEED the 1st Century "domestics/anointed." That means that Peter and others were placed over "domestics" by Christ. That simply cannot be if the FDS has existed ONLY since 1919. So either way the modern GB/FDS is placing themselves above the Apostles, which is bad for us who are trapped in the cult, but good because they have probably sealed their fate. I really hope not, for their sakes.

It all comes down to one point, POWER. The partakers were increasing, so they had to release blinding new light about only the GB being the FDS. An Elder gave a comment about how we must not have just anyone interpreting the scriptures, ONLY the GB/FDS has that authority. So it's the Walsh trial all over again. He even said that unity is a must for the Organization. So it's all about power. The GB want all to defer to them as religious leaders. Soon the articles about keeping an eye out for dissenters will be studied. They are also spreading paranoia about the media.

They are trying to get everything in place to survive as an Organization/Corporation. It's so disgusting and frightening. Jehovah's Witnesses WORSHIP the GOVERNING BODY and the ORGANIZATION. It's sad, it's frightening, but it's true. They make themselves subject to men who claim to be directly appointed by Jesus as the ONLY ones on Earth who can correctly interpret God's Word! To disobey them is to disobey Christ. Who says?! They do? Why? Jesus trusts them. How do we know this? Jesus put them in charge. How do we know? They say so.

The real crazy thing is that Rutherford and at least one more person, were, get ready...... the first appearance of the FDS on Earth!!!!!!! Rutherford is above the Apostles and the first century Christians who, according to the WTBTS, were NEVER the FDS, and NEVER appointed over any domestics.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit