Clinging to the Congregation means life or death! Animal Kingdom Video!

by AuntConnie 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

I found this video online that demonstrates just how dangerous it is to drift away from the Organization and stay away from the weekly Kingdom Hall gatherings.

A mother Gray Whale and her calf get separated from the pod (Jehovah’s Organization and weekly meetings) and this make’s them vulnerable to attack because they don’t have loving companions for protection.

The mother whale took her baby on a long journey, only to see it die. Imagine the feelings of a human mother that watches their child drift away and be attacked by Satan! Think of the children who get hit by a car because the family stayed home from meeting, or that drown in the pool when they should be in the ministry? My conscience is clear, heed the Slave's warning or end up bird and grizzly bear chow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyb3hFK8nak

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Sorry, I can't watch.

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Too busy heading down to get your welfare check or collecting cash off my husband's hard earned taxes? Get up off the couch, get up and do something, even if it's wrong, get moving! Stop watching TV, exercise and for God's sake, get a job! Were tired of pulling your weight, we make almost seven figures with our business, what in the hell do you do for the common good besides sponge off our taxes?

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Lol Aunt Connie. You are 1 of a kind.

Siam

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

I've been missing you Aunt Connie! You certainly are a character. What's your speculation on the new light to be presented at the annual meeting? I'm sure your disappointed that they've opened it up to everyone, even those slackers who doze off at the meetings and never give parts!

• steve2
    steve2

In life, there are sooooo very, very many reasons to be scared - which is why the "consolation" of religious beliefs finds an ever-ready market to exploit.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Hey!! It’s my crazy AUNT CONNIE! U’ve been missed… kinda...

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

With rumors, to quote a famous gossip writer "What else can you do with a rumor beside spread it?”

Our Kingdom Hall is cracking at the seams; we had almost two hundred publishers attending when our congregation was initially blessed by a speaker from Bethel. Currently the donations are not pouring in to cover the expenses influential elders volunteered their flock for. Attendance, we are lucky to have eighty publishers on any given Thursday Night. The New Light rumors are spreading around, “Everyone is going to partake”, “Blood transfusion Ban Lifted”, “Field Service will no longer include door to door” because it’s not productive and waste the Witnesses minimum wage disposable income adding a burden to Satan’s System of W.I.C. and Food Stamp vouchers and Section 8 Housing. These rumors were quashed by our Circuit Overseer, he said "the brothers at Bethel are concerned the Little Flock is going to keep growing exponentially. The quality of the new group of partakers is not so good, most claiming to have "the feeling" are not emotionally stable, one of the new "anointed" brought her dog in a bag to each Assembly day only to have the brothers tell her to take it back to the Marriot in Bakersfield, California. It's becoming a problem the mentally ill are the highest percentage of partakers of the emblems. All hell busted lose when Crazy Doris’s dog was howling during the Drama, if looks could kill, Crazy Doris with her little Chihuahuahua might be found floating down the Kern River.

New Light is strategic, the Governing Body in their infinite wisdom spayed and neutered all and everyone, claiming to be anyone, by saying that the Faithful Slave will be raised is a Flask, grown to a maturity and presented to all the JWs as a new homunculus

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

" Chihuahuahua"

That's hilarious!!! I can just imagine some nutty old sister calling it a chihuahua-hua!

• Crisis of Conscience

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit