Blondie"s comments you will not hear at the )(_!%_@)!# WT Study (WITH YOU)

by blondie 32 Replies latest jw friends

• prologos
    prologos

since they are resurrected BEFORE Armageddon they could be participate in the conquest, (as WT taught in the past).

practise then what they preach now.

JW's dream come true.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

So Blondie, I am still confused. So are we still waiting for the new order as an imminent event? Should I buy a green banana?

Once you resolve this conundrum, I must say I am so F*&)(*G happy i did not have to sit through that watchtower study.

You have reached sainthood for your efforts this week.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Par 16: Mat 13:43 is another example of WTs’ having to back pedal.

As the endnote for par 16 states WT has all along believed that Jesus at Matt 13:43 was directly quoting from Daniel 12:3. Now WT is downplaying the connection between Matt 13:43 and Dan 12:3 and note how 1914 is involved. Notice what the Daniel book says:

“In verse 3 the angel tells Daniel: “The ones having insight will shine like the brightness of the expanse; and those who are bringing the many to righteousness, like the stars to time indefinite, even forever.” Who are “the ones having insight” today? Again, the evidence points to the same “holy ones of the Supreme One.” After all, who but the faithful anointed remnant had the insight to discern that Michael, the Great Prince, began standing as King in 1914? By preaching such truths as this—as well as by maintaining Christian conduct—they have been “shining as illuminators” in this spiritually bedarkened world. (Philippians 2:15; John 8:12) Concerning them, Jesus prophesied: “At that time the righteous ones will shine as brightly as the sun in the kingdom of their Father.”—Matthew 13:43. (Daniel book chapt 17, pg 292 par 11)”

Many a Bible commentator believes that Jesus at Matt 13:43 was in fact quoting from Daniel 12:3 as WT once taught. So then Matt 13:43 and Daniel 12:1-3 are talking about the same time period. Why is WT wanting to conceal from the rank & file the connection between the Matthew and Daniel? They are now saying that Matt 13:43 has a future application. Where does that leave Daniel 12:1-3? Is its’ fulfillment still connected to 1914 or not? Did Jesus’ ‘standing’ begin in 1914 or not? Or is his ‘standing’ closely tied in with Matt 13:43 and is his ‘standing’ still future? It would seem to me that where you put Matt 13:43 and its fulfillment then Daniel 12:1-3 should be also.

Is it possible that Mother realizes that we can only handle so many changes at one time. And could it be that in the not too distant future we may get further clarification on Daniel 12:1-3 to the effect that 1914 has no kinship to Daniel 12:1-3 what-so-ever! Could this possibly be another disconnect between WT and 1914 that we’ll be hearing about…..soon!

I kid you not, it looks like Mother’s once love affair with 1914 is turning into a ‘love hate relationship’, meaning she would love to hate him because of all the problems he is causing her but she has to be careful she doesn’t make any JW enemies in the process!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit