Today I had coffee with Mouthy!

by NVR2L8 16 Replies latest jw friends

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

A few months ago I found out Mouthy lived a short drive away from where I live and we communicated by PM. So this morning I called her and was able to meet with her for coffee. What a pleasure it was to finally meet her. It was the first time I spoke face to face with someone who escaped from the WT cult and I felt very comfortable opening up to her. I felt inner peace following our conversation. Mouthy has genuine and unconditional love for everyone, including some of her

children and grandchildren who will have nothing to do with her... how sad. Although she still is an ardent believer in Christ, she understood why at this time in my life I don't believe in anything. I found out that I one time we both went to the same Kingdom Hall but in different congregations and that we knew some of the same people. After we parted I felt inner peace and happiness to have met someone who has experienced the same challenges I have been dealing with during the last few years. Thank you

Grace for being Mouthy on JWN and kindly helping so many.

• LostGeneration
  • 3rdgen
    3rdgen

I'm glad for both of you.

• Watchtower-Free
  • crmsicl
    crmsicl

aw-w very nice. I would love to meet her too.

• wasblind
    wasblind

She understood why at this time in my life I don't believe in anything ______ NVR2L8

To me, the mark of a true christian, is one who reaches out and tries to understand others

That sounds like the kind of person Granny is. I would say you had a very good day

• Mum
    Mum

You'll have to get together again! Sounds great!

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Heart warming!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Heart warming is right on. I was SO encouraged by you sweetie...
    Yes we will have to meet again,Reminds me of the song Vera Lynn
    sang when I boarded the QUEEN MARY ( as a WARBRIDE 1946)
    " We'll Meet Again Dont Know Where or When But I know we'll
    Meet Again Some Sunny Day" LOL It was sunny today too!!!!
    Loved meeting you & thanks for the hug havent had one from a man
    in YEARS!!!!!!( wink wink)

• jgnat
    jgnat

Woop! Woop!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit