Please look at MY site Please

by mouthy 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mouthy
    mouthy

Here I did a real research. Come up with a brilliant thread- Whger thge W Tower calls them selves the Antichrist & only two of you went to it. BOO HOO Your shunning me., I wanted you to tell me how clever I was. But NONE of you bothered just two. Thanks to you to....
    PLEASE check out the Anti Christ on Bibble Research-
    This is like sitting in the Kingdumb hall with my are raised & the "brothers" wont call on me ( as I slink into the corner

• mouthy
    mouthy

OOps lots of errors I know "Where the W Tower says they are the Antichrist
    Simon I could use a spell check

• neyank
    neyank

Where's your site mouthy?

neyank

• COMF
    COMF

Simon I could use a spell check

Type it up in your favorite text editor, and then copy and paste it into the message textbox here after you've spell-checked it. Proofreading before you hit "Submit" is always a good idea, too.

Ah, love! could you and I with Him conspire
    To grasp this sorry scheme of things entire,
    Would not we shatter it to bits--and then
    Re-mould it nearer to the heart's desire!

• neyank
    neyank

Watchtower ,Aug 1st 1981 say
    Your attitude toward the wheat like anointed "brothers"of Christ will be the determining factor as to whether you go into "everlasting cutting off"or to receive "Everlasting life ( Math 25:34-36
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Watchtower,July 15th 1991 says
    these anointed Christians are ambassadors for Christ, SUBSTITUTING for Christ.

Excelent quotes to use when discussing the WTS Mouthy.

neyank

• flower
    flower

Grace, I read your post and I thought it was an excellent point. I didnt know what to say besides that so I didnt respond.

flower

• mouthy
    mouthy

O.K. thanks I can sleep now- PURR-PURR-PURR
    Neyank it was on the Antichrist thread a couple of days ago. But dont worry as long as SOMEONE read it -I,m happy
    ( give me a saucer of milk)

• Dino
    Dino

Mouthy, thanks for the post.

Excellent point that you made.

Dino

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Mouthy,

Thank you for pointing out your thread. Its too late for me to read it tonight, but I promise I'll read it tomorrow.

Hugs,
    j2bf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit