Hey Fred! Jessica on TV tonight...

by LDH 10 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

Be sure to watch the Nickelodeon Kid's Choice awards.....

Your girlfriend Jessica will be on presenting an award, I think.

Lisa

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Lisa,

I saw her on another show yesterday. Boy, she looked foxy.

Thank sis.

• LDH
    LDH

LOL. Fred, just make you you are not coveting another cat's man's wife.

You know she's married to that dude in the wheelchair on Dark Angel, right? Sorry to give you such bad news on a Monday.

Lisa

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Hey sis

Monday sucks!! It doesn't matter she is married or not. True love doesn't come from a wheel chair. It comes from the heart. I can't think of someone try to get it on with Jessica while in a wheelchair. She needs a four leg cat like me to keep up with her and she knows it.

• LDH
    LDH

Freddie,

You are some cat! That is his *character* who is in a wheelchair. In real life, he is not in a wheelchair. But, in real life he is married to Jessica, LOL.

But a friend of mine, Doug Heir, is in a wheelchair and he is the most celebrated wheelchair athlete of all times.

http://www.hebrewuniversity.org/Hebrew/JSHF/Doug_Heir.html

Doug Heir
    Wheelchair Athletics

What happens when a 18-year-old, 6'4"; 230-lb. All-American college football player, with dreams and aspirations of attaining greatness is suddenly lost and finds himself paralyzed with the doctors telling him that his life is over?

Doug Heir was faced with that challenge. Doug was lifeguarding and noticed a boy who appeared to be drowning. Immediately he responded to his call for help, which turned out to be a practical joke on the child's part. Doug's head hit the concrete base of the pool, breaking his neck, rendering him a quadriplegic. His paralysis is real, but so is his determination to be a champion.

Through an undaunted spirit, family support and a never-say-never attitude, Doug has fought the odds against him, and has proven himself to be a champion on and off the field. He exemplifies the words strength, courage, determination and the true American spirit of excellence that each one of us possesses, and can utilize once we are willing to meet life's challenges.

After Doug's hospital stay. He went back to college and then went to law school, graduating in three years. Now at age 27, Doug is a licensed attorney representing clients nationwide, with particular emphasis concerning seriously injured individuals. Doug works with local counsels throughout the country who are considered experts in their field.

During his educational and legal endeavors, Doug became very active in athletic competitions. Prom being only able to lift one pound wrist weights after his injury, Doug trained himself and now lifts over 400 pounds, changing the beliefs of the medical profession, who set very low expectations for him. He is the strongest quadriplegic in the world.

Doug has dominated the athletic field for six years and continues to reign as the National, World and Olympic Champion. At the 1986 World Championships in Europe, he won four gold medals and set a new world record in the javelin, achieving the title of BEST OVER-ALL WHEELCHAIR ATHLETE IN THE WORLD, by winning the pentathlon.

In June of last year, Doug won gold medals at the National Championship/Olympic Trials in Houston, Texas and was named to the Olympic Team to represent the United States at the 1988 World Olympics in Seoul, Korea. Doug will be the athlete to watch and to count on to bring home the gold and break his own records.

Somehow, I think he could handle his business, LOL.
  • Fredhall
    Fredhall

Lisa,

He may handle is business, but he can't handle Jessica. She needs a sexy cat like me to handle her.

• LDH
    LDH

OK Fred, I give up. You win.

Lisa

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

MEOW MEOW MEOW

• riz
    riz

Fred did you see Jessica on Idle Hands yesterday?

That's a naughty movie. Bad kitty!

[edited cause i tarded out]

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Riz,

I saw the last minutes of it. Boy, do she look good or what?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit