Not all believers in a creator are dumb, may be deaf, so accomplished atheist explain this:--

by prologos 43 Replies latest forum tech-support

• mrhhome
    mrhhome

adamah...You did make some snide remarks abou biology being completely different than mechanical engineeringing.

A zen view would be that everything is perfect in its imperfection.

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

"Ishmael (Mad Giant): You wrote: :As a matter of fact, in collage... As a self-proclaimed engineer, I find it amusing that you cannot even spell the type of school where you received your education. Then you said, :and must of us are atheists. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Farkel, Hoo Allso Wunt tu skool, an itty bit" And I will apologize again, for any misspellings and errors. English is my second language. Generalmente escribo y pienso en español. Para practicar el inglés, no utilizo ningún programa traductor. Si me pudiera comunicar completamente en español, créeme no tendría tantos problemas y mis oraciones contendrían menos errores. Dicho sea de paso, mi nombre es Ismael, no Ishmael. De cualquier manera disculpa. Cuídate, Ismael

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

Farkel-

Otra cosa (no quiero descarrilar la discusión) ¿Cómo es posible que un veterano panelista tan respetado como tu recurra a técnicas de propaganda, atacando sólo la escritura de otro panelista sin atacar sus argumentos? Ismael

• prologos
    prologos

MADGIANT on post 279 you defended / defined The "God of the Gaps" concept, God, the supernatural is invoked when human research has reached it's temporary limit.

Not all researchers react that way. Think of the man that worked in Bern, Prague and Berlin, and was enthralled, with a quasi - religious experience every time he uncovered another secret of "the eternal one" or

the COBE researcher who when looking at the heat variations of the Background Radiation exclaimed: --" We have seen the finger of GOD [at work]" and then regretted letting his true feelings get the better of him as peer pressure made him recant.

I just feel that as we discover more and more of the WORKINGS of the ALL, we can see the WORK that went into it.

work, energy acting over time.

substituting random fluctuations for "creator" is no solution.

thank you all for helping the discussion along.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit