Annual Meeting open to anyone in Australia?

by RayPublisher 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

I just saw this quote on a forum for uber JWdubbs:

"In Australia branch territory everyone can come, public included, however not going publicly advising it, plus no tickets are going to be used"

I wonder if that's really the case? If so, maybe one of our fearless Aussies on here can go and record it for us???

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

bttt for aussies!

• 5go
    5go

I bet it's something to do with open meeting laws.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Probably. Things r pretty laid back in Aust but also expected to be very transparent.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

I'm a non-jw in the US and was told that the meeting was for baptized and unbaptized "publishers." Doesn't that translate to those who go door to door?

• hoser
    hoser

In Canada it is only for baptized publishers

• smiddy
    smiddy

So when is this to take place ?

smiddy

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

LOL, I'm sure I could walk into any bar at 2 A.M. and still easily find eight guys who could talk more sense than the GB members! Why anyone would want to listen to or record their BS is something I'll never know- everthing they say is forgotten by the average zombie dub the next day, anyway.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

It would have to be a legal reason that WT wouldn't bar access to only the Uber Dubbs...

• Shaul
    Shaul

Talked to a friend from Aussie yesterday . They go to the KH and have it video linked to all the halls .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit