TREMORS SHAKE WATCHTOWER

by belbab 10 Replies latest jw friends

• belbab
    belbab

I got up this morning, (6 am pacific} and logged on at this site right away, because I wanted to see if anyone posted about the tremor that shook the Watchtower last evening.

I saw two posts about earthquakes and I thought oh good, someone has posted the information. Talk about synchronicity. I was looking for another earth shaking tremor that must have hit the WT last evening and has them peeing in their boots.

Did anyone see the Dateline program last night about pedophilia in the Catholic church? A powerful , powerful program, very well done. I fits the Watchtower to a tee.

WATCHTOWER SHAKE, RATTLE AND ROLL!

belbab

• Mulan
    Mulan

Yes, I saw it, and wondered it MAYBE, just maybe it is a prelude to the one about the JW's. It was really well done, and so familiar. I decided it was so similar, why air the one with JW's? I doubt it will be on. It would be overkill.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

it IS POSSIBLE it would be overkill but there R other simular Like programs that would and sshould air the program..one day LISA was approached by a Brother in the bus transit center without me along to do any prompting and she did a great job of airing our own story for many to hear and then considering how fast gossip travels--well why have dateline air at all...there is always MONTEL WILLIAMS. ETC.

• belbab
    belbab

Mulan and Queenie,

I don‘t think that Dateline programming the Watchtower story would be overkill. It would be overkill only if we say it is overkill.

The last while the pedophile scandals of the Catholic Church have been front and centre. This focus can and must be expanded to take in all religious organizations. Why limit it to the Catholics. May be Catholics would appreciate the spotlight being turned towards Protestant groups for a change. Most non-Catholic religious groups are feeding, even gloating , on the information about pedophilia of the Catholics. Pedophilia where ever it is must be exposed to the light.

My intentions are to write Dateline and express my appreciation for the program, and ask whether it will be shown again. Then I want to ask them to expand the exposure to other organizations that are hiding in the bushes thinking and hoping it doesn’t reach to them.

Many have requested on this forum that we write Dateline to keep the JW molestation program to air. I think if many of us can write them and express appreciation for the program last night, and also express a request for an expansion of the subject and expose problems in many other organizations as well, they will certainly see the interest that is out there. They have invested a lot of money in preparing the JW program, they want a return on that investment.

My intention is not to just sit on the sidelines and hope wait and watch. I think of the brave woman in the program last night who pursued for years the prelates and the Cardinal to bring to light the atrocities perpetrated on young children to see that justice is done.

belbab

• TR
    TR

This pedophile issue is really on a roll these days. This issue can't get old unless we eradicate the perpetrators. More and more skeletons are coming out of the closet, and there is a shitload of closet doors that haven't been opened yet.

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Too bad the WTBTS already changed their viewpoint about the meaning of earthquakes.

They could have used a wonderful spin-tactic and said:

"In harmony with the Scriptures, the prophecies of the end-times are reaching fulfillment. It was spoken that earthquakes would be in one place after another, and even Brooklyn Bethel, the World Headquarters of Jehovah's spirit-directed organization, has been affected by an earthquake. This is in the Northeastern United States, not usually known for such tremors. Certainly Satan is hard at work and the end is imminently near at hand."

They would have had the R&F in a frenzy!

Writing Department must be falling off or something.

It is not religious persecution for an informed person to expose publicly a certain religion as being false, thus allowing persons to see the difference between false religion and true religion.
    WT 11/15/1963 page 688 paragraph 3

• messenger
    messenger

I think I have it, the earthquakes were caused by the apostates as a way to test the loyalty of the faithful. It is part of the international multi-billion secret apostacy ran organization that has as its only goal and purpose in life to destroy the faith of all Jehovah's Witnesses thus stopping them from placing literature. This organization hired splunkers to crawl down into caves deep within the earth and plant secret explosives to cause the earthquake event. Jehovah stopped the quake from causing any damage to all WT buildings thus showing his special favor only for God's people. The other building in New York benefited by being close to those protected by holy spirit. Yet JW's are not to be cowed. Let every building in New York fall, let every member of the GB be slain by the huge apostate conspiricy. Jw's will be ever faithful and make xerox copies of old literature and offer them from the trunks of their cars so they can forward www donations to God's representatives on earth.

• Mulan
    Mulan

The only reason I said it would be "overkill" is because I am hearing people, in doctor's offices (and I am in them every week, with my Dad) saying they are sick of hearing about pedophiles in the churches. It reminds me of the Vietnam war days, and people were sick of hearing about the protests, the casualties, etc.

I just think they have waited too long to air this now. It is JUST my opinion. I hope they do, but I won't be surprised if they don't.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

ROTFLMAO @ messenger....

• joelbear
    joelbear

Mulan,

Think of it from an NBC news programming perspective. 100's of millions of Catholics, political influence, lots of news weight to what happens to the Catholic church hierarchy.

The public already considers Jehovah's Witnesses nuts and would probably not care a whole lot about them.

We think of it as interesting because we have personal investment in the goings on of the Society, but the viewing public most likely does not.

I don't see it being a 60 minute feature, maybe a 15 minute one.

Joel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit