Everyday, 16,000 Muslims Convert to Christianity.

by Perry 54 Replies latest watchtower bible

• designs
    designs

From one cult into another cult.

• Perry
    Perry

We should all be glad that everyday there are 16,000 less potential murdering terrorists that want to kill their neighbors!

• designs
    designs

No more Muslim terrorists, great, how does that square with the christian terrorists who have infected humanity for the past 2000 years.

• Perry
    Perry

Apostate "Christian" terrorists, maybe. Biblical Christian terrorists, no.

That's like saying, "I'm a Christian thief". - an oxymoron

• designs
    designs

Blackwater, Jesus' army on earth.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    We should all be glad that everyday there are 16,000 less potential murdering terrorists that want to kill their neighbors!

No, there are not 16,000 less potential murdering terrorists. In the first place, not all Muslims are potential terrorists. In the second place, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, because they tend to have a lot of children. Even with your supposed 16,000 converts, their current growth rate is about 1.8% a year. If you want to compete with Islam, you Christians need to start having more babies. That won't happen, as even Catholics use birth control, despite it being against the teachings of the church.

This is the problem with grabbing isolated statistics, because it supports your belief system, without considering other factors. Do you know the growth rate of Christianity? Do you know where these statistic come from? Do you know in what countries these Muslims are getting converted? Do you know how?

What other people have visions of is interesting, but meaningless in the overall scheme of things. My sister heard a voice telling her she was of the annointed. I cannot explain that, but I don't believe she is getting messages from Jehovah either.

• Perry
    Perry

Not all terrorists are muslim. But all Islamic terrorists are muslim. So, it is true that everyday there are 16,000 fewer potential islamic terrorists due to their turning to Jesus instead of Allah.

• designs
    designs

Marians are Catholics who see visions of the Virgin Mary Mother of God. Will Evangelicals give them credibility as really seeing the Mother of God.

• Perry
    Perry

That's an excellent point! Thousand of Muslims are getting visions of Jesus and not of Mary! Thanks for pointing that out

• designs
    designs

So are visits by Mary the Mother of God of less value. Do you accept that they are real visits from Mary.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit