Aid to Bible Understanding

by Melagomania 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Melagomania
    Melagomania

Hello All,

I am doing some research and have been looking for the "Aid to Bible Understanding" book. If anyone has a PDF link for the book, I would appreciate them posting it.

Thanks a lot and God Bless!

Mel

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

The Aid book isn't here, but the two volumes of Insight are (along with loads of other WT books), which might be of some help.

http://ia600304.us.archive.org/27/items/WatchtowerLibrary/books/

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The Aid book was released by UADNA as a pdf several years ago. I don't have access to it right now, but someone here can probably hook you up...

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

often available on ebay..uk and usa sites...I recently bought a clean nice copy for around £15 from the usa.....worth having as I find it more truthful and accurate than the doctrine contaminated insight volumes.....

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Keep bumping the thread- someone might post a link. I didn't download it when it was available as I have the book already- but it seems to be word-for-word identical with the Insight volumes in many ways. Of course it is rubbish, and useless for serious research, as the authors only did enough research to support existing (flawed) doctrine- instead of finding facts- as can be seen by Ray Franz researching the date of Jerusalem's destruction; and still writing it in as 607 B.C. when the research totally disproved it.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The pdf version to which I referred was distributed on a "you received free, give free" basis. If that ideal holds (Naive? Me?) then the pdf would not be for sale on eBay at any price, but people can be SO disheartening... *sigh*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit