SHUN ME IF YOU MUST SONG

by RankAtheist1 9 Replies latest jw friends

• RankAtheist1
    RankAtheist1

I have been D.F'd since '72 when my over-acheiving brother spearheaded the action because I had visited with my D.F'd mom and my catholic wife had a Christmas tree! So it has been a while since I have given serious thot to this crap. But my eyes were opened this last 4th of July at Lake Tahoe when about 50 of us at a camp site sat and related all the personal adventures of trying to extricate oneself from this insidious cult! nearly every one has some tendrils of connection to the organization that for humane purposes they don't want to make a public severing of ties or MLK..ing a document to the Kingdom hall doors denouncing the faith. This song is a result of that interaction and empathy for those who are trying to get on with their lives! Love it or hate it......it is a faithful representation of one who has been there!

david hull

there is a New World and it starts when you leave "The Truth".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX_7S1jXtmA&feature=youtu.be

• Narcissistic Supply
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

LOL I love it!

• clarity
    clarity

And I'm a better woman! hahahah

>

Thanks David great song ... won't make the hit parade,

but it is so appreciated.

How did I not see the truth about this publishing & realestate Co.

clarity

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Great Job RankAtheist1 ! Welcome to JWN! I like your song..............You ARE a better man for leaving WatchTower. I like the part in your song where you are singing to your family and say "I'll wrap my arms around you...And I beg you to come along". "Don't be afraid, I'm not the enemy."......................Any person who leaves WatchTower is a thinker and as a truth seeker, does not want their loved ones to be a suckered drone, any longer...................... Wow. You ARE the better man. Just Lois

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Great stuff - well done - best way to prick their pomposity is with humour and stuff like this.

I should put it some media so it can be played alongside those little JW stalls that seem to pop up in various places. DOn't have to say anything - they'll get the message

• man oh man
    man oh man

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• flipper
    flipper

RANK ATHEIST- It's a freaking GREAT song ! It's great to have you on the board here my friend ! Really nice lyrics and great little semi- reggae type calypso beat. Love it . My son, his girlfriend, and myself really enjoyed meeting you and playing music with you at the Tahoefest this summer !

I look forward to getting together and chatting and playing more music with you my friend. Take care, thanks for posting the song ! My wife sends her love and says Hi ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Rank athiest, nice job!!! For sure you are a better man and so are we.

• losingit
    losingit

:-) :-) :-) :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit