New Zealand headquarters: Witnesses sell, Elim buys

by Fe2O3Girl 43 Replies latest jw friends

• karter
    karter

steve2 there is a good chance john and lorraine went to Australia (i asked my mum) some did the rest were put out to pasture somewere around NZ.

The bethel would have been sold to the highest bidder no favours there.

Karter.

• whathappened
    whathappened

More proof of Jehovah's blessing his organization!!??!!??

• zound
    zound

Wow. I was cautioned never to do business with a church organisation - don't clean their windows, don't shop in church run op shops, don't donate to charitable organisations that are affiliated with churchs. This is yet another slap in the face.

• GreenhornChristian
    GreenhornChristian

I would think the Organization would rather destroy the property than allow Satan's Babylon the Great utilize it for such wickedness.

Call it unrighteous richess perhaps?

Hmmm I'd like to attend this church.

• steve2
    steve2

So, if a primary health care organization had put in a higher bid, the Watchtower would still want Elim, one of the churches of Babylon, to buy their property because it's not the money they want but "a faith-based organization" to take over the buildings? Yeah, right.

• steve2
    steve2

Thanks karter. I've often thought of John and Lorraine over the years and how much they put into the New Zealand bethel. They always seemed such a sincere and happy couple. Hope they make a good adjustment in Australia or wherever the organization put them out to pasture. That said, I'd say there'd be no shortage of witnesses willing to help them - they were/are a well-liked couple.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Steve I've sent you a PM

• mP
    mP

I wonder if they would sell any building to the church of Satan for the right price ?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It's not the first church premises they've sold to Satan's organisations in New Zealand.

I wonder if they bothered to tell the Elims that they have been led astray by Satan and that Jehovah is going to annihilate them and their children if they don't quickly dump Satan's doctrines and accept directions from Jehovah's Australian headquarters, or if they hid that 'Light' inder a bushel?

I feel sorry for John and Lorraine and the many in their generation that invested so much in the church for so many decades. Lorraine recently lost her brother. Resurrection was only supposed to be a backup prize for the faithful that died before Armageddon. Now, it is all they have to hope for.

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

The hypocricy is so bad it totally MADDENS me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit