Prince the artist on birthday celebrations...

by Joliette 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Joliette
    Joliette

Has anyone ever seen this interview w/Prince and Larry Graham. He says that you should celebrate your birthday cause it forces you to count time, there, you become a slave to time??? WTF?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnNMm68cxX0

• steve2
    steve2

I'd love to watch this when I am back home. cannot access youtube where I am at present.

BTW, Prince has said a number of mind-numbingly stupid things over the years (poor guy), that for once it appears he has said something sensible about the good aspects of birthdays.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Yeah @ steve2, he's really gone off the deep end over the years. A shame because i love his music (he's not too nice to his fans from what I hear).

• steve2
    steve2

Yeah @ steve2, he's really gone off the deep end over the years. A shame because i love his music (he's not too nice to his fans from what I hear).

Undoubtedly, great music - but shame about the personality!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnNMm68cxX0

At what minute does the Prince interview start?

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

You mean Our Brother formally known as Prince does birthdays??????? Totally ADD

• LV101
    LV101

Cool - good to hear he beiieves in birthdays and Watchtower fails at their mind control on this. LOVE his music. Too bad he's involved with the cult.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Um, guys?

Has anyone ever seen this interview w/Prince and Larry Graham. He says that you should [not?] celebrate your birthday cause it forces you to count time, [then?], you become a slave to time??? WTF?

Doesn't this quote make more sense with my corrections, and also reverse its meaning? Also, the linked video does not seem to have anything to do with a Prince interview. I'd like to get some clarification from Joliette or from someone else who actually heard Prince speak.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit