New book "Journey to God's House" 3 free signed copies giveaway

by LivingTheDream 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• LivingTheDream
    LivingTheDream

Hey folks,

Goodreads is having free giveaway of 3 signed copies of my new book: "Journey to God's House"

Nothing required, just sign up for it!

Goodreads Book Giveaway

Journey to God's House by Brock Talon

Journey to God's House
    by Brock Talon

Giveaway ends September 15, 2013.

See the giveaway details at Goodreads.

Enter to win

Note: locations for sending the book are the U.S. and Canada however. I'm so sorry if that doesn't include you...

Use the link below if the above widget doesn't work for you:

https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/62192-journey-to-god-s-house-an-inside-story-of-life-at-the-world-headquarter

Good luck!

Brock Talon aka LivingTheDream

• tornapart
    tornapart

It's a brilliant read!

• factfinder
    factfinder

How much is it? Are there any photos?

• factfinder
    factfinder

Entered!

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

Just got mine in the mail today from Amazon. Can't wait to start reading it.

• under the radar
    under the radar

I just bought the Kindle version from Amazon. Immediate download, less than $6. I don't have an actual Kindle, but there are free Kindle apps for the Mac and all iOS devices. So I can start reading it on my MacBook Pro, and pick up right where I left off on my iPad or iPhone. I'm sure there are Kindle apps for other devices as well.

Thanks for the heads up about this book.

• JWB
    JWB

LivingTheDream, I recently bought a Kindle version of your book and thoroughly enjoyed it! Can't wait for the sequel about your journey out.

• RayPublisher
  • Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

I just finished reading the book and thoroughly enjoyed it. I am one of the ones that would love to hear the rest of your story!

• LivingTheDream
    LivingTheDream

Thanks for all the great support folks. Much appreciated.

For those who have already read the book, I love hearing about how the book has resonated with you, so keep those emails coming. Each one of them makes me smile and some can make my day.

Only a few days left for this free giveaway. I hope at least one of the 3 free books goes to somebody on JWN...

Brock Talon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit