BOB SALNAVE has been found

by QUEENIE 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I am a apostate AND he is a JW so we know what that entails -- I would like to see him finally married off as he is 56 and aint getting any younger -- last I know he is living in SANTA MARIA, CALIF. WITH HIS DAD DEWEY SALNAVE (they were listed) tell them LINDA K. sent ya

• outcast
    outcast

..Ummm...

Who is he?

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I don't understand anything you post :(

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

First -- neither one of your live in CALIFORNIA USA more apecifically Southern Caifornia USA so you really need not worry there are bigger things to worry about like say the war in the mid-east, etc. If you new him you would know it and be greatful that I posted it--I sure am greatful I did and got things of my chest...:):):):):):)

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

sure would be nice for people to start making sense around here...

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Um... yeeaaaaahhhhhhh......

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sensibility and rationality are OUT THE WINDOW here folks.

It is not religious persecution for an informed person to expose publicly a certain religion as being false, thus allowing persons to see the difference between false religion and true religion.
    WT 11/15/1963 page 688 paragraph 3

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I will post his phone number and address will that make sence enoughfor ya dah--- [private info removed] --he is 56 yrs old and never legally married -- and I think it is about time he ties the knot and not wait for the battle of Armegaddon or THE NEW WORLD--now does this make sense -- dah and another dah dah !!!

• riz
    riz

anywho...

maybe you should mind your own business and not post peoples' names and addresses on the internet. HELLO...ANYBODY HOME? *knocks on your head*

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

lol riz, you da bestest!

queenie, i'm scared for you

let me dream inside you

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Why are you concerned with whether or not he chooses to get married? Of what matter is that to you?

Why are you posting his entire name, mailing address, and phone number on the Internet?

Is he aware of your actions?

Queenie you seem like a sweet girl but your posts MAKE NO SENSE.

Can I get a little clarification here?

I think the rest of the board agrees with me.

It is not religious persecution for an informed person to expose publicly a certain religion as being false, thus allowing persons to see the difference between false religion and true religion.
    WT 11/15/1963 page 688 paragraph 3

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit