Weirdest door to door experience (fiction)

by Unclepenn1 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Unclepenn1
    Unclepenn1

OK, this is a follow up to Kenneson's wonderful post about the strangest door to door experience you have ever had. I thought it would be fun to start one that was make believe. You know, spin a tale that is fantasy but make it sound real, (or make it sound fake).

Example[Fake one]- One time I was with some brothers on FS and after waiting at a certain door for a couple of minutes, out of nowhere, a group of ninja's jumped out and went ballistic on us.... Or something like that.

Anyway, I thought it would be funny. The winner gets a free gift mailed to their home by me :) (Hint: It's a book)

Penn

P.S. No it's not a Bible

• gumby
    gumby

Just in case I am the only one to post....how could I lose?
    Here goes.....One time I was with some brothers on FS and after waiting at a certain door for a couple of minutes, out of nowhere, a group of ninja's jumped out and went ballistic on us.

How's that?

You didn't say I couldn't use yours!

• LB
    LB

Well when I was going out in FS in a rural area I was very surprised to see the householders were the actual Swedish Bikini team.
    They had just been doing their breast enhancment exercises and were very sore and weary and in need of massages. Well my darn hands were full of magazines, what is a publisher to do??? I had to place them, but where??? I knew I certainly couldn't drop my bookbag as it would uncover my, excitement from being out in service!

Well Vendala, the team captain was very gracious and I spent the afternoon warning her of the dangers of UV rays and the damage they can cause. We spent a lovely afternoon as I went over the lower posistions a woman has in Jehovahs organization.
    STATS:
    34D-24-34
    5'5" 106 LBS
    BORN: SWEDEN
    HAIR: NATURAL LIGHT BLONDE
    EYES: LIGHT BLUE

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• gumby
    gumby

LB...you win dude! Hands down.

• Unclepenn1
    Unclepenn1

I dont know, so far I think Gumby is winning. I really like that one.

Oh yea, for the prize to be official, at least 8 people have to post stories. (oops, forgot that little detail)

Penn

Can anyone out there be creative?

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

. sorry that was lame! I mean my attempt at humor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit