Make up a word for how you felt Sats 3:42 at DAs

by joelbear 28 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

bwahahahahahahahahaha

enough of that now:):)

Trust me, even you, Joel, would not want to get near me at the end of a convention. I was misery personified. No words to describe what a miserable bastard I was. LOL

ashi

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Saturday at 3:42 pm?

Yawn!

Mike.

whatever...

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

thankful-that-i-could-sign-so-i-did't-have-to-really-listen-and-take-notes

ex-sign-language-interpreter

Rejoice in the healing and not in the pain.
    Rejoice in the challenge overcome and not in the past hurts.
    Rejoice in the present - full of love and joy.
    Rejoice in the future for it is filled with new horizons yet to be explored. - Lee Marsh 2002

• LDH
    LDH

Lady,

Would you get in touch with a poster named Zanex who found this board recently? He has a LIFETIME of experiences that mirror yours, and he really needs some friends and encouragement right now.

Email me privately for details.

Lisa

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSNOREEEEEEEEEEEE I WANNA GO HOME, I'M TIRED AND I WANNA GO TO BED (that's a song)

• Solace
    Solace

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    I wonder how many people are wearing red shirts in that section of the Silverdome?
    How many white shirts?
    How many yellow shirts?
    and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on

Bigfloppy,
    I know that song!!!!

• jolly_green_giant
    jolly_green_giant

lol...by then i was sick of doodling, had went to the bathroom at least 15 times and just barely able to keep my eyes open...

• greven
    greven

mental constipation.

greven.

"Fear is strange soil. Mainly it grows obedience like corn, which grows in rows and makes weeding easy. But sometimes it grows the potatoes of defiance, which flourish underground."
    -from "Small Gods" by Terry Pratchett-

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Heaven,

I used to stare up at the Silverdome... uh, dome and imagine it falling down. It did fall one winter, when nobody was in it. You could look up and see where they put in new canvas to replace the old. I tried to make sure I sat under the new canvas, just in case the old stuff was ready to come down.

I also used to look at the big ole American Flag that was hanging next to the Marlboro Man and try to guess its height by the people seated below it.

Hmmm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit