Do you think it is good idea for Apostates to be Paparazzi to take pics of the GB everywhere they go?

by Iamallcool 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
  • Truth seeker 674
    Truth seeker 674

"Do you think it is good idea for Apostates to be Paparazzi to take pics of the GB everywhere they go?"

Why not they took pictures of hitler,stalin,ect. I am all for keeping records.

• bohm
    bohm

tune in next week for more dilemmas over questionable behaviour when we ask: women, do you enjoy men who sort through your trash?

• Iamallcool
  • Glander
    Glander

Who would pay for the Paparazzi's pictures? Real Papraz are freelancers who peddle their pictures to tabloids, etc. The can make a tidy sum if they can catch a shot of Lady Gaga picking her nose.

Who would pay to see a candid shot of a GB geezer scratching his hemorrhoids ?

edited to add - A GB getting lap dance in a club with a cigar in his free hand.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Who would pay for the Paparazzi's pictures?

Good question, Maybe someone here on this board can volunteer to do this for us and post the videos and pics here.

• prologos
    prologos

The worldly media wether left or right,-- fox vs the liberals always try to get either flattering or worst-moments snapshots of the politicians.--- Since some here like to PERSONALLY denigrate the GB (as if their teachings is not bad enough),--- Perhaps an apostate with a tele Lens could take oodles of snapshots and then post the contorted gestures to satisfy that trend?

• Glander
    Glander

The logistics of shadowing a group of old geezers would be a major undertaking.

If you want to fantasize, how about vidbugging the star chamber during one of their conferences on whether or not to make a course correction in their doctrine?

Would have loved to be a mouse in the corner when some of the recent jaw dropper shifts were discussed. You can't tell me that it wasn't a straightforeward, pragmatic CYA meeting. That I would make an anonymous contribution for.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I bet they'd sic the lawyers on you pdq and you'd be facing charges of harassment, which, indeed, is what it would be

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Your topic...

Just when I thought your topics couldn't be more ridiculous... You've one upped yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit