My Wife Cheated On Me

by Samnyamz 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Samnyamz
  • CrackingTheWhip
    CrackingTheWhip

Sorry to hear that! That's a dagger right in the heart...

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Samnyamz... Hello. I am very sorry to hear that. Do you feel like talking about it? You can say what you want... But this is public. After you hit post, you have a total of 30 minutes to change - delete, whatever you wish. On your top right side there is a little yellow pencil. Hit that to change and or delete if you are not comfortable. May I say Welcome to JWN. Just Lois PS Simon... I do not know what is happening here. When I hit post, it ALL becomes one huge paragraph. I do not post like that.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Try google chrome.

• insearchoftruth4
  • rod.henderson
    rod.henderson

Been through similar recently. Incredibly painful. She wasn't my wife but my partner and we had talked marriage. Cheated on me several times. One of the reasons, hell, the main reason why I'm in such a dark place sometimes and quite low. Sorry to hear your news and I wish youevery happiness.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Sammy so sorry. I know all to well the pain of being cheated on. When I found out I became sick. Literally. We're here to listen.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

What does that mean "cheated on me"? You were playing cards and she had one hidden up her sleeve?

• stillin
    stillin

Ratt: you're right. Sammy doesn't offer many details. The suspense!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit