Simple Signs That Cause Jehovah's Witnesses To Lose Morale (Faith In The Governing Body Corporation Kings)

by frankiespeakin 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

A good way to get the JWs doubting Corporation Leadership, is lower their morale in the Governing Body. Pointing out their stupidity, authoritarianism, delusions of grandure, and the depts of their wishful thinking bias done in such a way to overide watchtower inplanted prejudice.

Highlighting the phobias they have of apostates, their attitude toward children as nothing more that Corporation free labor denying them education and handing them over to pedofiles in the congregation be they elders or microphone handlelers.

Signs about doctrinal issues are a waste of time but I can't deny that some may benifit but that's just getting them out of one cult and making them pray for another. Anyway the bible is too full of shit to argue doctrine, much better to stay away from it and proceed to spend more time get oneself free from that residual mind control you're still clinging to that's based in the bible.

What are your ideas?

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Good luck reasoning w/ a toddler.. Trying to teach a narcissist is like trying to educate a 4 year old. They feel comfortable with ALL OUT AMBIENT ABUSE and Gaslighting. It's what they know.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I tried that in the end with my UberJW family members, having shown them lots of doctrinal problems, which they would not acknowledge or take in, ( as I later found out), I decided to demolish the GB in their eyes.

They then said, as though the doctrinal stuff had not ever been mentioned "So, your gripe is with the Governing Body is it ? oh we see".

I gave up then.

Try anything though, just because it didn't work with my lot, it doesn't mean it won't with yours, the straw that breaks the poor old camel's back is different for everybody, so, if you can get a JW to listen, try telling them whatever may go in.

You may find you are "The Teacher":

"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will arrive".

• steve2
    steve2

Frankie, I trust you have had success with following your own suggestion.

A closed mind is a closed mind. Perhaps the biggest barrier to trying to get JWs to think is their widespread apathy. Are JWs at heart disturbed by what's going on in their organization? I don't think so. Indeed, I truly do not think your average JW cares enough about the "truth" to be worried by issues such as leadership, bias, etc. But if you have had success with your suggested approach, well done.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

The Last time I did the sign thing was back in 2001 when the dateline thing came out. And I'm thinking about doing something in 2014 but need imput to get the biggest bang for my buck.

I'm sorry I forgot to mention that the word sign means like a sign one would want to use at a large gathering of JWs like conventions and the like(even with a bag over ones head to hide identity that way they give an added impression of trying to avoid cult vendictive reprocussions on themselve as possible members trying to escape persecution from the GB).

I think signs that are clever and paint a picture in the mind that are as few words as possible. In that way we can make the JWs feel no confidence in the GB, which spreads to the entire Organization as loss of morale.

Using the Enemies own stupidity as a pun* or some other clever device, to induce a lack of morale.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pun

The pun , also called paronomasia , is a form of word play which suggests two or more meanings, by exploiting multiple meanings of words, or of similar-sounding words, for an intended humorous or rhetorical effect. [1] [2] These ambiguities can arise from the intentional use of homophonic , homographic , metonymic , or metaphorical language. A pun differs from a malapropism in that a malapropism uses an incorrect expression that alludes to another (usually correct) expression, but a pun uses a correct expression that alludes to another (sometimes correct but more often absurdly humorous) expression. Henri Bergson defined a pun as a sentence or utterance in which "two different sets of ideas are expressed, and we are confronted with only one series of words". [3] Puns may be regarded as in-jokes or idiomatic constructions, given that their usage and meaning are entirely local to a particular language and its culture. For example, camping is intense (in tents).

• CrackingTheWhip
    CrackingTheWhip

Putting your trust in "nobles or earthly men?" What are the GB?

• CrackingTheWhip
    CrackingTheWhip

Jesus himself said call NO ONE leader, teacher, or father! What are the GB to you?

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

There's some old saying about challenging your greatest fear. I'm not even sure what jehos are most afraid of. They are afraid of so many (ridiculous) things.

If each of us can challenge our greatest fear, head on, things really start to change....

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Listen, Obey, & Be Blessed Says The Delusional Governing Body

Listen, Obey, & Be Blessed Is The Watchtower Corporation's Directive For Blind Obediance

Deaf People Must Not Masturbate Video Produced By The Governing Body Goes Viral ON The Internet

To Sell Magazines The Watchtower Corporation Has Cried:"The End Of The World Is Comming" For 140 Years(1874-2014)

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Loyally Obey Us And Shun Your Children Who Don't Is The Repeaded Cry Of The Narcissistic Governing Body

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit