2007 TALK YOU CAN"T MISS!

by clarity 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

Yeah that is definitely him. As someone above guessed, he is definitely manic.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

@Barrold - I am not sure what years you were at Bethel but do you remember how pleasant this guy was when dealing with non-bethelites at lunches and tours etc...??? He was a gem to be around and a fountain of humor if you were a norm, yet he was a freaking prick of all pricks to other bethelites? I think part of his extreme displays of arrogance were because he was not part of the GB so he didn't get ultimate respect from everyone - so he would browbeat others with his so-called knowledge of the useless and mundane

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

This talk is much older than 2007. He can't still be giving this talk. its prob from '94.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

without revealing too much he stayed at my home years before I was at bethel. he was a total dick then.

there's another talk he did that goes back to the 80's i think. it's about the last few hours of jesus life. it's full of the same insane shit. he cranks it up to 11 on that one.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Thank you, VM44 for clarifying that! I was looking for a pic of what he looked like on Google Images and that's all that came up. The face at the head of the table fits his voice better! Creeeeepy.

• VM44
    VM44

Hi Ann.

Here is a photo of a Ciro taken along with Barbara Anderson.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Thanks VM44 - I don't know why, but I'm imagining him in a Count Dracula costume.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit