New York Bethel Bus Trip & MET Tour

by What Now? 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• What Now?
    What Now?

Have any of you been on this tour before ... specifically the MET tour?

Some of my family went on this trip recently and everyone I know that has gone on it before has been "blown away" by the special witness tour of the MET, specicfically the "Woman and the Seed" tour.

Anyone have any details? All I know is that it's a tour usually run by a pioneer where they take archaeological finds and somehow connect them to bible (JW) prophecy.

I'm curious!

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Bttt. I was just on vacation in NYC and specifically avoided that tour. My family has gone through it and of course, loved it. They are active JW's.

• losingit
    losingit

Yeah,I've also heard so much about this tour. I really would like to know what pieces they look at and what their analysis is.

• Listener
    Listener

It must be the equivelant to Disneyland for a JW.

• BroMac
    BroMac

sounds a bit like the british museum 'tours' that the pioneers do. could be NYC has a franchise.?

• Truth seeker 674
    Truth seeker 674

Have any of you been on this tour before ... specifically the MET tour? Some of my family went on this trip recently and everyone I know that has gone on it before has been "blown away" by the special witness tour of the MET, specicfically the "Woman and the Seed" tour. Anyone have any details? All I know is that it's a tour usually run by a pioneer where they take archaeological finds and somehow connect them to bible (JW) prophecy. I'm curious!

I am an older Dfd witness may I ask what a MET tour is?

• steve2
    steve2

I was in New York about three weeks ago and went to the Metropolitan Museum but cannot think what a MET tour would look like. Anyone care to explain what the MET initials stand for?

• Freeof1914
    Freeof1914

Hey what now,

i actually used to give this and was very instrumental in my leaving the org. What exactly would you like to know?

• rip van winkle
  • BroMac
    BroMac

i actually used to give this and was very instrumental in my leaving the org. What exactly would you like to know?

Hey Freeof1914. Tell us what you know. Were you a Tour Guide?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit