Question regarding Lucifer

by truthhurts13 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bytheirworks
    bytheirworks

@ hamster bait

Proverbs was written by Solomon & he did have conversations (or more) with the Queen of Sheba. In additon he had many wives that were not worshippers of YHWH. It's possible that he could have received this knowledge form them.

Or, God could have given Solomon wisdom, he shared this wisdom with these foreign women, & they took it back to their kingdoms, and backdated the artifacts. Who would know?

• mP
    mP

Bytheir

Solomon was not wise. he destroyed the so called united kingdom created by david. it fell apart because of his cruelty and general bad government. Not only is solomon the story a lie, but the bible itself tells us he was terrible and definitely not wise. He must have been bad if his own material condemns him.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Actually, the "morning star" is referring to a king of Babylon who wanted to raise his throne to the stars. Lucifer was used only in the KJV when Origen used it.

Just like the misguided use of 666 referring to the devil, this lucifer name is misinterpreted. When will people finally learn that the bible is allegorical, metaphorical or just ancient fables and lore rewritten for the Christian "faith"?

• mP
    mP

solder:

Your comments still make mine true. The writer is condemning the king of B for aspiring to the greatest of heaven, just like V is a false sun.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

mP, I wasn't addressing anything you were talking about. I was simply responding to the OP.

• mP
    mP

sold: i know i was just highlighting how what we both said fits surprisingly well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit