House of cards graphic - With WT logo anyone?

by RayPublisher 2 Replies latest social humour

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Can someone duplicate this idea but use cards that have the WT magazine or logo on them? That would be an awesome graphic! I was thinking I could do it in Adobe After Effects but just have been soooooo busy.

Any takers?

http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2011/09/14/1226136/887537-110921-house-of-cards.jpg

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Ray, that house is too strong for their current state of mind. Did you attend this installment of "Anxiety and Fear 3.0" in Bakersfield and listen to all their rants and raves that this is it? The speaker was out of his mind when he said "We are wading hip deep in the Jordan River (error on the speaker, Jehovah dried up the Jordan according to my Bible) and don't want to get swept away with it's powerful water currents" before we get to the Promise Land!" They don't know what they are talking about, dip those cards in water and allow them to soak for a hour, than I think it's a fair representation of their combined mental powers. Crying wolf about apostates, more field service, more support (financial) less education, more blind and mindless obedience to their dogmas.

It was really painful this year, I had to take a few breathers to get away from the mindless repetition, the fear mongering of the Apostates and brow-beating for more Field Service Time! I don't understand why there is so much fear in their voices, it's late 1975-1981 all over again, with discension, fear and the staunchest approach to pry out anyone unwilling to tow the Party's line.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@ AC - My children were there with their mother unfortunately... You couldn't pay me enough to go to one of those ever again.

BTW you have a PM!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit