Feedback. I got some inspiration

by never a jw 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• never a jw
    never a jw

When I found the following quote in another thread of the Watchtower of November 2013 all of a sudden I got the push and the ideas to do something to denounce Jehovah's Witnesses as a dangerous religion.

At that time, the lifesaving direction that we receive from Jehovah’s organization may not appear practical from a human standpoint. All of us must be ready TO OBEY ANY instructions we may receive, WHETHER THESE APPEAR SOUND... OR NOT. (4) Now is the time for any who may be putting their trust in secular education, material things, or human institutions to adjust their thinking The elders must stand ready to help any who may now be wavering in their faith.

I am in a business that allows me to procuce flyers at a reduce cost. My business is in L.A.

My idea is to produce a flyer that folds in four parts, double sided on legal size. The title may be "Jehovah's Witness, a Mainstream Religion or a Dangerous Cult, You decide"

In the first part, start with a brief and objective description of the religion, a very brief history and even speak well of the morality and behavior of the members, as well as the apparently healthy and happy social environment. Then, in some of the remaining parts of the flyer (6) describe, starting with a question the multiple questionable practices and doctrines (Example: "Shunning, a loving rule or a destructive practice?). Support each subject with one or two quotes from Watchtower publications and document supporting information in the last part of the flyer (multiple websites, dozens of books by ex-members and the Watchtower own publications).

Anyone in the area of Los Angeles CA, let me know if they are interested in such a project.

The flyer can be given to religious organizations that may be interested in spreading the information, or even individuals anywhere, the street, the Mall, the dentist's office.

Your feedback appreciated

• cantleave
    cantleave

Speak to Dogpatch - Randy Watters - he may have some ideas.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Jonestown, anyone?

• zound
    zound

Hi neverajw, I'm a graphic designer - I could help if you are interested.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I think giving it out to other religious groups would be a good idea, not only to help potential JW's but to help keep ones from their congregations from joining.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit