Interview Dutch Witness family: Jehovah is above everything else. Even above our children!

by Gorbatchov 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

In a Dutch (Netherlands) nationwide daily newspaper, today an interview with a Witness family was published. A perfect Witness family.

Only not so perfect: they say "Jehovah is first for us and above everything else. Even above our children". Ehhh sect alert.

Of course, most witness are not that bad. This family is not so bad at all, I think. But they are indoctrinated. Indoctrinated by our sect believe system.

Like Abraham took his knife for killing his son, this not so bad at all family elders say "Jehovah is first and above our children". You don't believe it, isn't it?!?

http://www.trouw.nl/tr/nl/5091/Religie/article/detail/3494024/2013/08/18/Jehova-staat-boven-alles-ook-boven-je-kinderen.dhtml

Dutch Witness Interview

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sacrificing Children to Baal..

The WBT$..

.....................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

@outlaw: what fascinates me is the Anti-logica in their story: they say first that their children have to decide for themselve, for being a witness or not.

One quote further they say that because Jehovah is above their children, a choice for the world will make them shun their children. Because Jehovah is above everything.

They also say that the paradise is only for Jehovah's witnesses. And that they maybe move to Italy right after Armageddon. If you wish to go to Italy, do it right now, should I say. They also say there are no rules in paradise. Not even trafic rules! They don't know the elder flock book of the WTS ((:

I think the PR manager of the Dutch Watchtower Offices is not so happy with this interview. Because it shows to the world a nice couple with nice children being fully indoctrinated by a sect believe system. I pray this interview will make some witness wake up for TTAT.

Gorby

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    @outlaw: what fascinates me is the Anti-logica in their story:
    they say first that their children have to decide for themselve, for being a witness or not.

As a JW Kid,try telling your JW Parents

Your not going to be a JW..

You can Willingly Go to the Kingdom Hall..

Or..

You can Limp for a Week and Still Go to the Kingdom Hall..

It`s Your Choice..

.......................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

Oh my, I know this guy. His father, a great Bible student, was a very good friend of mine.

Asher... talks often about the end time. Home, with Mireille. Not at his work, the IT department at KLM. "Last week a friend of ours died. When many of such sad things happen one after the other, we say: 'We are not so far away'." They smile.

A friend dies. Conclusion: the end is so not far away ('they smile'). Great logic.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

@1009: Are you from the Netherlands also? A coincidence that you know him. It's a small world. He is from a congregation nearby but I did not see him.

They look like a relaxed couple with nice kids. He does IT @ KLM so he is not stupid... but is indoctrinated.

I wonder what makes them being interviewed by a national newspaper. Maybe they are asked to do this by Bethel or the CO.

No witness does an interviews without asked to do so.

But it's bad PR / bad press for WTS.

Gorby

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Nice advertisement for the WTBTS!! They should stop bringing any attention to themselves.

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

Not a very Good publicity this article. Shows to the whole country how they SHUN their children for a fairy-tale fantasy. Whole article smells of cult and naive followers. Thanks for sharing.

@1009: Are you from the Netherlands also? A coincidence that you know him.

Yup, from Amsterdam. Though his father was a friend, I never had any contact with Asher.

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

I think I know you too 1009... are you originally from Harderwijk (I am not by the way).

About the story: it is sickening and the reactions on the article says enough about the public view.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit