SOMETHING BIG IS GOING TO HAPPEN APRIL 19-20

by new boy 32 Replies latest jw friends

• new boy
    new boy

The stars are in alignment.

The time is right.

This weekend will change the world.

I just love to make prophecys, it reminds me of someone I know!

P.S.

"Failure to respond to the direction of the organization indicates a REJECTION OF DIVINE RULERSHIP"---[2/15/1976,P.124]

BUT---------on----the-------other-------haaaaaaaaaaanddddddd---------

"Jehovah's Witness are NOT Infallible or INSPIRED Prophets."[5/15/1976,p.297]

Sooooooo Has my old grandfather would say "Hay--- what are you going to do--ugh?"

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I think you're right - something will happen.

Surely you speak for the Jehovah sock-puppet! Let me follow YOU!

• new boy
    new boy

But I said something really, really, BIG [World news kind of stuff}

• seven006
    seven006

Newboy,

How did your first support group meeting go? Sorry I couldn't make it. Maybe next time.

Dave

• DB
    DB

Well, the 19th will be my 22nd wedding anniversary.

• Nicolas
    Nicolas

Yes, you are right something will happen. I'll probably wake up and take a coffee with my breakfast...

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

It's a prophecy...a prophecy!!!!

Must...send..money...must give large sums of money....must give away..all..belongings...aarrrgh!!!

• SoulJah
    SoulJah

around here[california] something big always happens on 4-20 and everyday at 4:20. So just imagine what it will be like at 4:20 on 4-20
    If you can't figure it out go to your local record store and see if they have any posters for events on 4-20. If they don't ask the person working if there's anything good happening on 4-20.[make sure you say 4-20 and not april the 20th]

One day we'll all be together,until then I'm ready for whatever
    ---Tupac Shakur

• beepers
    beepers

Yup you're right I'm getting married on the 19th and family dinner on the 20th.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

It is obvious something big is going to happen. Reports are heard of exJWs all over selling their Dixie Cups and using the funds to prepare for the weekend in the time remaining. Why, some have even stock piled ice and beer in the coolers in preparation for the weekend. Just to be sure, I even bought a bag of charcoal and am eagerly awaiting the big event myself.

LOL, just keep them prohecies comin".

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit