Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word For The WTBTS To Say!

by JW GoneBad 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Sorry to Raymond and Cynthia Franz for expelling them on trumped-up charges and forcing them from there Bethel Home.

Sorry for demonizing many of Raymond's accomplishmets, such as 'The Aid To Bible Understanding' (The Blue Book) that he had a hand in putting together and that too many old timers remember who grew fond of reading to expand their Bible knowledge.

Sorry to Oompa for disfellowshipping him and causing him to be shunned to the point where he couldn't take it any longer and wound up taking his own life.

Sorry seems to be the hardest word for the WTBTS to say!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Sorry for disfellowshipping our sweet Mouthy and causing her pain and distress including forcing her family, friends and loved ones to shun her.

Sorry seems to be the hardest word for the WTBTS to say!

• clarity
    clarity

Sorry to my generation who were duped & then had the proverbial

rug pulled-out from underneath them, when the "generation" teaching

failed & now a impoverished retirement & death loomed ahead!

>

Sorry we took your youth.

Sorry we sent you out preaching LIES for 100 yrs.

Sorry we did not pay your expenses.

Sorry we killed 50,000 of you by forbidding blood transfusion.

Sorry we let our young men sit rotting in prison for no reason.

Sorry we called you whiners & complainers cause you got pissed

at all our lies new lite.

>

>

I guess sorry would not even come close to covering it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clarity

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

In 7 years w/ my estranged wife. I don't think i ever heard it....

• jgnat
    jgnat

I heartily agree. The Catholic church apologizes once in a while, too. You should try reading one some time. Doesn't read like an apology.

http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/cti_documents/rc_con_cfaith_doc_20000307_memory-reconc-itc_en.html

This arrogance comes from being the "sole mouthpiece from God" sort of thing.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Only the Proud have difficulty apologizing.

• whathappened
    whathappened

Sorry we made you marry "only in the lord," which means you had to choose your mate from a very small group of individuals in your local and age group. This was why I had two awful JW husbands who felt they could be lackluster husbands because I was forced to stay married to them and submit to whatever they dished out in order to please Jehovah, our kind, loving, invisiable Sky Daddy.

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

Sorry we denied thousands of our young people the chance to reach their academic potential.

Sorry for treating women as second class humans.

Sorry for damaging families and marriages by taking fathers and husbands away to do further weekend and evening work for us.

Sorry for making our elderly feel guilty if they couldn't 'do more'.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

There are a number of people who find it impossible to say sorry.

Saying sorry means openly admitting that one is wrong or has done something wrong.

Saddest, most pathetic of all are people who have suffered under one form of hardship or injustice, and maybe have emerged from that (such as being disfellowshipped or even leaving or being asked to leave this good site) and then proceed to behave in the same way to other people.

We see it all the time, in children who were bashed and abused becoming bashers and abusers of their own children. Or even people disfellowshipped by the JW's forming groups of their own and becoming just as exclusive and autocratic as the group they left.

Tragic. Unpleasant. And happening horrifyingly close to your own keyboard, just a click away.

• rocketman
    rocketman

"It's sad, so sad

It's a sad, sad situation

And it's getting more and more absurd."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit